Brothers Teammate - Ethan Edwards

2.2k words
Ngl this is kinda cringy and I feel like it's rushed but yk what it's all fine. Also I started this back when Luke was in UMich and just didn't finish it till like last night.
~~~

"Luke mom just texted me saying she sent us something" I yelled from my room. My twin brother and I got an apartment together after our freshman year at UMich ended. We don't live too far from our parents but mom doesn't like driving out here all the time to drop off small gifts or something so she just mails them.

It wasn't too bad other than the fact his teammates came over sometimes, I was fine with most of them except Ethan Edwards. God I don't know how anyone puts up with him. Since the day I met him he's been a dick, which didn't help the fact that one night this year after they won a game we hooked up.

It was a very stressful game, apparently so stressful that it made us forget about our hatred and have sex instead of arguing or something. We haven't spoken about it since but after that night his rude remarks and all started happening a little less often than it did before and he seemed to start being nice to me kind of. I don't know if he actually was actually trying to be nice or just being weird.

"Ok, oh by the way the guys are coming over later just letting you know" Luke said. He peaked his head into my room and I nodded.

"Just keep Edwards in check and we're good." Luke sighed but nodded.

"You two need to get over whatever is going on between you two, because he's one of my friends and when you don't get along with my friends things happen" Luke said. I sighed, I know what he's talking about, in high school one of Luke's friends was being an ass to me because I was a girl and you could say I had shown him how strong a girl could really be. He didn't show up anymore, not just because Luke told him it was unacceptable how his friend treated me but also because me, what he called a weak ass girl, beat the ever loving shit out of him.

"Yeah yeah, get out of my room Lukie" I joked. He nodded with a smile and closed my door on his way out. I decided to shower and grabbed my speaker, clothes, my brush, and a towel and walked to the bathroom.

I showered quickly and when I got out I quickly dried my body off and put my hair up in the towel. I put on leggings, a bra, a tank top, and one of my older brother, Quinn's, old NTDP hoodies with our last name on the back and his number 43. I brushed through my hair and braided it

When I got out of the bathroom I saw some of the guys and quickly put my stuff in my room and closed the door. Walking into the kitchen was like walking into a packed bar on Sundays during football season.

"Hey y/n" Luca said. I side hugged the one Fantilli brother who also happened to be my absolute best friend.

"Hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" I said. Luca shrugged.

"We both have been busy," he said. I nodded and turned to the other Fantilli boy and said hi. I basically said hi to everyone there but Ethan Edwards.

"What no hi for your favorite player?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Since when were you my favorite?" I asked him, crossing my arms. He leaned over so his mouth was next to my ear, my heart started beating faster. I hope he couldn't hear it.

"Since you were screaming my name that night" he whispered in my ear. My face flushed and I looked away from him when he tried to make eye contact.

"Y/n you ok?" Luke asked. I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Yeah all good" I said. I walked to the other side of the room and avoided looking at Ethan at all costs. I slowly snacked on the chips that my brother had apparently bought. The guys were mainly eating the fruits and vegetables that Luke got, every so often eating something a little unhealthy. They all were strict on themselves with food during hockey season and only allowed certain, cheat days I'll call them, after games so they can work it off working out.