chapter 13

I decided to share the ludicrous aftermath of the battle with Tatsumaki with Dante, my older brother. As I recounted the tale, Dante's laughter echoed through the room, his amusement clearly uncontainable.

Dante:Dude, you really took selfies after beating Tatsumaki?

Dante exclaimed, his laughter punctuating each sentence.

Dante:That's like next-level trolling. I can't believe you actually did that!

I chuckled in response, reveling in the absurdity of the situation.

Me:Well, you know, adding a touch of humor to psychic battles. It's an art form, really.

Dante wiped away a tear from the corner of his eye.

Dante:Man, if only I could've seen her face when you pulled out that camera. Must've been priceless.

I nodded, a smirk playing on my lips.

Me:Oh, it definitely was. She tried to give me a piece of her mind, but hey, sometimes you've got to spice things up.

Dante's laughter subsided, but a mischievous glint remained in his eyes.

Dante:So, what are you going to do with those selfies? Post them online? Frame them? Use them as  battle trading cards?

I contemplated the options, a playful grin forming.

Me:Maybe a bit of all of that. A little internet fame won't hurt, right?

Dante clapped me on the shoulder, still chuckling.

Dante:You, my little brother, are turning  battles into a comedy show. I love it.

As the laughter lingered in the room, we shared a moment of camaraderie, reveling in the sheer absurdity of the situation.

Dante, my older brother, had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he tossed me a sword with a striking design—a black blade adorned with a vibrant patterns. The weapon bore intricate symbols inscribed into its surface, hinting at its otherworldly origin.

 The weapon bore intricate symbols inscribed into its surface, hinting at its otherworldly origin

Dante:Check it out, little bro! A devil arm straight from a demon lord

Dante announced with a grin, clearly excited about presenting me with this formidable weapon.

I caught the sword, feeling its weight in my hands. The aura emanating from it hinted at the demonic power infused within. "Impressive," I admitted, examining the craftsmanship and the arcane symbols etched into the blade.

Me:But you know I have a soft spot for my broken sword.

Dante chuckled, leaning against a nearby wall.

Dante:Your sentimental attachment to that broken relic never ceases to amuse me. What's the deal with that thing anyway?

I summoned my broken sword, its ethereal form materializing in my grasp.