twenty three

Jahbari Micheals - 7:24 PM - Atlanta

I look over at Sapphire, who has an angry expression on her face. I don't know what she's gonna do, because Thanksgiving is two days away.

I ain't like how that bitch Teyanna thought she can play me like a hoe. I'an never went for none of that, she must not remember me.

And the way her momma was treating my wife.. this shit struck a chord.

But what deadass hurt me is how Mr. Westlock ain't say a thing when she called me a hood rat. I opened up to that nigga and this how he treat me?

Call me his son but don't stick up for me like a Dad.

That's dead.

I look over at Sapphire, seeing a tear run down her cheek.

"Baby" I turn her face to me and wipe her lil tear. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"My dad's mad at me. That was the worst dinner ever" she shakes her head and I agree, giving her a lil kiss on the lips.

We pull up to my house and I park. "Where's your mom's car?" she asks.

"Aw Jermaine is here so her and my daddy found an AirBNB." I shrug.

"He seen your momma?" Sapph asks and I nod.

"I ain't gone lie I don't want to stay here tonight, like on some real shit" I laugh, thinking about how Jermaine be on me.

"Whatchu wanna do then baby?" she asks me, holding my face in her hands. "I'on know. Let's go to a hotel" I kiss her hand and she nods.

"Okay c'mon" she smiles at me and connects her phone to the CarPlay.

"Cigarettes on cigarettes my momma think I stink" she sings softly along to Chance the Rapper.

"I love you" I look over at her, licking my lips.

"I love you too baby" she says, looking in her phone. I turn her head so she's looking back at me.

Damn she's so beautiful...

"What I do to deserve you" I wonder out loud. "Oh stop" she smiles and leans over giving me a kiss.

I grab her neck and deepen the kiss. She leans over more in her seat and I grab her ass.

She arches her back a little and I break the kiss, feeling myself get hard.

"Stop playin before I tell you to pull that dress up and come sit onnit.." I rasp. She laughs and kisses my cheek, sitting back down in the passenger seat.

I go inside to pack a small bag and we drive to one of the Marriot hotels and I check us in. We were on one of the highest floors.

I open the door with the keycard and put me and Sapphire's stuff on the bed.