three

Destiny Micheals - 6:52 AM - Des & Sapph's AptI wake up to Kenzo on the opposite side of the bed as me

I wake up to Kenzo on the opposite side of the bed as me. I'm still trying to process last night. I was woken up by one of the countless alarms I had set yesterday in anticipation of today.

--------------------------
Mom 🤞🏽
have a great first day baby. praying for safety and success 😘
Me
thanks mom . much luv
--------------------------
"Good morning best" I smile at Sapphire. "Good morning. You alright?" she asks, a sly smile on her face. "Yeah, why?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and Saed was really loud" she laughs and I produce a fake one. "Yeah.." I trail off.

That was not Saed.

"Mom send you det corny ass message too, Des?" Jah asks, coming out of Nile's nursery with him on his hip. "I thought it was cute. Good morning nephew" I kiss Nile on the forehead and he laughs.

"Teetee" he smiles. "So how was you the one complaining bout the thin walls then damn near breakin em down last night. That shi is gross I'on wanna hear my li sista back gettin broke in" Jah says, making a stank face.

"And I'on wanna hear my brother breakin my best friend back in. Deal wit it" I shrug, making my ice coffee. Sapphire laughs a little, fixing Nile's breakfast. "You're gonna take him to daycare right?" she asks me.

"Yeah, but I'm leaving early. So you should pack that to go" I laugh, going back into my room.

"Good morning" Kenny says. He was now sitting up in my bed, the sheet wrapped around his lower half.

"Hey. I have to you know.. go to school" I laugh awkwardly. The whole Saed thing just threw my whole mood. "I know. Why you actin brand new?" Kenzo asks, getting up and giving me a hug.

It instantly made me feel better. "I'm not.. just nervous" I tell the half truth. "Mm. Ain't shi to be nervous about you smart as hell. You gone do good bae. You slept good?" he asks.

"You know I did" I blush, putting my head down. "Mhm. I'm really like det" he pulls my chin up and gives me a kiss. "Go get ready. I'ma catch you" he smiles when we pull away.

"When" I ask. "Whenever you want me. I'an een book my flight home yet but I'ma send you the addy fa my hotel. Come after school" he hands me a hotel key and I smile harder.

"Okay" I nod. "Okayy. Shy ass. Love you" he mocks me before giving me another kiss and putting his clothes on. "I love you too" I lick over my lips, an almost permanent smile on my face. "Walk me out" he says and smacks my ass.