fourteen

Sapphire Westlock - 3:38 PM - Micheals' HouseI put another pillow under Jah's head as he drifts to sleep

I put another pillow under Jah's head as he drifts to sleep. We were back in Atlanta because we were both suspended for fighting.

That whole game was a mess.

Reece got expelled from Coastal as soon as they heard the news. My dad was trying to boycott our suspensions, but they were being very stubborn about it.

Jah had a mild concussion, and had to rest for the next two weeks. The same time he was suspended for.

We got on a flight to Atlanta as soon as he got discharged.

Nile was with my dad, he was in town for the week. Yolanda was still in New York, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

"Come hea" Jah tugs on my arm. "You comfortable?" I ask, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

That's all we've been doing since we landed on Saturday.

"Mhmm. Thanks fa the pillow" he says in his sleepy voice.

"Of course, how you feeling?" I ask, putting my hand on his forehead. "I'm coolinnn. Why everybody tryna play me like that nigga bitched me a sum" he sucks his teeth, snatching my hand off him.

"You fell from a ten foot hoop on your head.. sorry for being concerned" I roll my eyes and lay down, facing away from him.

He didn't have to be rude about it. I was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry ma, you know I love you" he turns toward me and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

"You just frustrating me.. I'm just tryna help you" I sigh.

"I know, I'm sorry. You don't have to worry about me tho, Sapph. I'm fine. I feel good" he reassures and kisses my cheek.

"Okay" I nod and put my hand on his face. "Gimme a kiss" Jah turns my face toward him and gives me two kisses.

I smile at him and he smiles back, looking down at my lips for a second.

"Come here" I pull the back of his head in until our lips connect again. He slips his tongue in my mouth, pressing more against me.

"You so beautiful..." he pulls away slightly to look at me.

"Come lay on me baby" Jah lays down and I lay on top of him, putting my hand in his shirt and rubbing his stomach as we fall asleep together.