Part-12

"The air around me was cold, my hands were freezing in the winter. The face that I had just seen, freaked out my mind. I was just processing that, why my life is getting so much entangled?" Tara thought while gazing at the face of the man, it was none other than Ashutosh, the one face that creeped her out the most. The one who used to stalk out Tara, during her school days Or, you can say Tara's crazy lover.

But if I talk about Tara, she never liked him. He was never her type of guy, he flirted with girls, and was to cheesy and cheap guy.

So, Tara never found anything in him that could lighten up her ineterest in him.
But that guy did something to Tara before her engagement, that almost destroyed her, before her engagement day....
And what was it, couldn't be explained in words. Something one can't even imagine.

But let's not talk about it right now......
She was just still, not even able to move on seeing the person's face. Something screwed her from head to toe.
Something very dreadful, those horrific memories, those voices began to ring in her ears and she fainted into the arms of Dhruv.

Dhruv was so much astounded by Tara's behaviour towards the person, and just then, he called police to inform them about the incident and took Tara to the medical room.
All the students in the college, and Dhruv had gathered around in the hospital, where both Tara and Ashutosh were admitted.

Something just creeped out Tara into her dreamy world.

Ashutosh- Wanna play one more round Tara? Ha ha ha ha!

That laughing sound of Ashutosh was ringing in her mind, but she couldn't move she could only cry and sob.

Just then her dream broke, with sunlight, touching her teary eyes.
She stood up with a sudden stroke, and glanced at the mirror in front of her. She looked around, she was not at her home, she looked around and recognised it was none other but the Apendix hospital.

A voice struck her, that grabbed her out of her thoughts.
"Mam, please lay down your body is weak right now. You have fever." A nurse standing beside Tara requested her.

"Fever!" Tara asked in a questioning voice.
Just then, her mother budged in.

Amravati- Oh darling! you are finally awake.

Tara- Why am I here mom?

Amravati- You had fainted beta, Dhruv informed us about it, and we took you to the hospital cause you were having a high fever.

Tara- When would I discharge?

Amravati- Soon beta, let me grab some fruits for you.
And with it, she went out of the room to grab some fruits for her.

Tara thought to herself-
How, how he got hold of me, after so many years?
I had discharged all my links, then how?
Ahh! it is freaking out my mind.

Just then two police officers entered into her ward, and then approached her.

And one of the police officer glanced at her, and then asked.
The officer- Are you fine, miss Tara?
Tara- Yeah, better than before.
She replied in a soft and weak voice.

The officer- Well I am Dheeraj Patel, and I am the SP of the nearby police station.
Can you please tell me what happened between you two?

Tara swallowed in, the fear on her face, and then began explaining-
I actually received a call from my mother, she said that there was an emergency and I immediately need to come to Sara's and Ali's school.

Her mother glanced at her with a surprise look, and then interrupted-
But I didn't call you beta, I was all the time at the house only.

Tara- But I received your call at around 10:30 am.
She was now totally confused, that what her mother was saying.
Tara- But I really did, receive a call. She opened her mobile and showed the number to the police and then her mother.