Part 3

The car passed Tara so fast that her hairs for a second began to hover in the air and her cute long dress began started fluttering in air due to the wind, It created a magical moment between the two souls as when the man saw her he was enchanted by her beauty. Maybe because he had never seen such a pretty girl.(Her lips were as red as rose and her eyes deep enough to discover her inner self and her smile which can take anyone's heart and her tears which could make  anyone cry.) He analysed all of that in just one go.

It swept pass Tara in such a speed that she stumbled to the ground. But she was not that much hurt that she might wanted a hand to pick herself up, The car stopped a few meters away, A man with bright sparkling eyes stared at her and began to stepped towards her.

The man- (He offered his hand towards her) Are you okay Miss?

When Tara looked towards the man she was stunned not only because of his dashing look but also because he was none the less but son of the famous celebrity Kapil sachdeva. He was Dhruv sachdeva.

Tara- Um....thanks gentlemen but I don't need a hand.

Dhruv- Never saw a girl rejecting my hand.

Tara replied that people often need to learn how to handle themselves, because sometimes when there is no one for you. You need to lift yourself on your own.

When people saw all of it happening in front of their eyes the environment completely changed their was chaos and  confusion all around. Just whispering mouths talking about both of them.

One of the girl of the recent year approached to her and said, " You are a stupid, girl die to hold his hand and you rejected it so easily." , she said it not in a disgusting but friendly manner. She reached out her hand towards Tara and introduced herself that she was Ananya she joined the college this year only. Tara's nature was always friendly so she shook
her hand with the new girl but was afraid that the previous year student would not like this, as they knew Tara much more than the new girl and were always jealous of her. Besides this they also hated her because they believed that she was the reason for Rohan's death.

As Rohan was charming boy and was loved by all so everyone was stunned on hearing his death news and accused Tara for all of it, almost half of the college was since then against her. But she never hated any of them as she new it was not their fault it happened so quick that none of them got time to understand in what circumstances it all happened.....

When it was the day of Tara's engagement, Rohan got an  emergency call from his office he had to leave immediately his car was at his home so he took Tara's car. But none of them knew that the car was punctured and from that day all of them started cursing Tara for whatever had happened to Rohan .

Ananya assured Tara that she need not to worry until she is in company of her because she was a bully in her, school and when her own sister was bullied she learnt that she had been causing trouble to other people for her own worst circumstances in life.

And also introduced themselves while they were on the way to principal office  for submitting the application, Tara had written

A little bit about Ananya-

Ananya's parents died when she and her sister Divya were just a small child, since then she was raised by her aunt. Her aunt's and the society's behaviour towards her turned her into a bully. But her sister's incident taught her that her thinking was wrong about other people she had been punishing the wrong people throughout her school life.

.......

They both continued into the class-

As both of them entered the class Tara was surprised to see Dhruv standing in the class holding a marker in his hand as a teacher.
Ananya told Tara that since her absence there was a little bit change in the college curriculum the college had arranged acting classes for students to take off their mind from fashion designing for sometime so that they might not feel bored or tired.
Tara exclaimed in surprise," Acting classes from a celebrity, quite lucky our college is!", Just then Dhruv saw both of them and smiled at Ananya.
Both Tara and Ananya got into the class and sat together at their respective seats.