Part- 11

Her hands were blooded, but it was not hers, she was holding a rod, standing their still with shivering hands,and wounded.
The sound of hip hip hurray!
was screeching her ears, she was wondering what if someone see her in that situation.

An hour before-

Her blood froze, on seeing the man standing in front of him, his face was completely covered in black hoodie.
She got dread scared, because he was holding a rod in his hand and looked no less than a killer.
She still spoke out, thinking that it might be a joke.

Tara- Hey, look. Whoever you are you may have a lot time for your jokes, but I have to go because I am certainly not free.

And Tara stepped down escaping his sight and going towards the main hall, but he suddenly leaned his hand in Tara's way and tilted down his neck towards her.

Stranger- Who said I am playing joke?

The stranger spoke out in his creepy automated voice.
And those words were swallowed in by Tara, in a fearful state.

Tara- What.... do.. Yy.. you mean?
She stammered, because she was creeped out by his words.

Stranger- Nothing, just let us play a run or die game. Ha ha ha!
And he displayed a eerie smile on his masked face.

The stranger lifted up his rod and was about to attack, but she had no plans to die right now, so she ran, as fast as she could without bothering her neck to turn around, and look back at the stranger.

She didn't stop until she reached the terrace. She was breathing heavily with shiver in her each breath, she had only feared this much, only one guy in his life.
She suddenly hid behind the chimney wall.
Her hands were wobbling but she managed to type Dhruv's number, the tune of ringing sound was repeating again and again and so as her heartbeat.
And to her half victory, he picked up the phone.

Dhruv- Yes Tara.

Tara- Dhh.... Dh.. Dhruv.
Tara stammered.

Dhruv- What happened Tara, are you fine?
You sound very much tensed.

Tara- Dhruv, some... Ones behind me... He is trying to... Kill me.
Please help me!
And she sobbed and bitterly cried, stopping her scream by biting her hand.

Dhruv- Don't panic Tara, I am coming. Stay wherever you are, ok.

..........

The phone cut down, and with it began a girl's voice on the mike speaking.

The girl- And we are here again, with our price distribution ceremony.
And the best art award of the year goes to....
She stopped to create suspense.
Shweta!
She screamed out in a happy and exciting manner.

But all that voices had gone silent for Tara, as she could only hear the words of the killer again and again ringing in her ears, and she was waiting for Dhruv only.
But no sound of footsteps, even not a sound of closing or opening of Terrace door.

She got scared and thought-
What if killer had seen him? He might be in trouble then, no, no, no I can't push him in trouble.
And she came out of her hiding spot tensed for Dhruv.
She saw a rod nearby, and picked it up for her protection.
She slowly opened the Terrace door and stepped out looking here and there for killer but he was nowhere to be seen. She thought he might be on second or third floor searching for her there.
But suddenly a stroke of knife hit her hand hard, and Oh my god!, now it was bleeding.
And the stranger pushed him, and her head bumped on the wall.

Before the stranger could attack again, she ran back down, but when she reached the ground floor, she realised, she was holding a rod herself then why she was fearing the stranger and turned and, before the stranger could attack again, she hit him back but unfortunately at the wrong spot. And his head was bleeding now.
.......

She was dread feared, what if Dhruv came at the moment, and what if any of her colleagues saw her. But due to the horror that had happened by her hands, the rod dropped and just then Dhruv saw all of it standing behind at the other side.
She bumped to the ground sobbing, anyone would be in the same condition if something like this seem to be happen.

Tara was trying her best to calm her down her eyes were drowning with tears making her vision blurry, she closed her eyes for a second to stop her evading tears but couldn't help, because they were not just tears; sorrow, pain and fear was flowing through them.
Dhruv came to her and sat on his knees, and came closer to her and hugged her, to calm her down.
Tara's head was now on Dhruv's chest, listening to his heartbeat she closed her eyes for a second to relax her mind.
Dhruv spoke out to her
It's okay Tara, I can understand, it isn't your fault.
And after that Tara leaned forward, to take off the mask of the person and she was shocked to see, who it was.

Who was the person that Tara saw and why he wanted to kill her?
Let's see how will Tara cope with the situation, see you in the next part till then stay tuned.