Part 5

Now Tara was totally confused, she didn't know how to react.

Tara thinking to herself-
What should I do now? Tara you are in big trouble you can't even say no and can't even say yes. Uh...... Why so many perceived problems in my life?

She thought for a second and then she nodded her head. Dhruv stepped out of the car and was going to open the door, Tara suddenly held his hand and stopped him.

Tara- But wait there is a condition you have to keep your Identity and presence a secret from my family, sir.

Dhruv was confused and was thinking, Why had Tara put a such a condition in front of him?
( ik maybe because she didn't want to create a drama inside )
Before Dhruv could ask her the reason, Tara interrupted....
" But I am sorry, I can't tell you the reason for this it's something more personal and I am again sorry if you didn't agree to my condition, I can't let you in." she said all of it in just one breath.

Dhruv had no option left except agreeing.
He said in a funny voice-
Okay madam, no objections for the terms and conditions. Shall we two detectives now enter?

"Yes my AST we can." she too added her joke
Dhruv- AST?
"Assistant, sir." She replied and both of them giggled.

Tara - First I will go and check if there is anyone in the dining area because we need a clear spot to enter into my room, as we have to pass the dining area first.
Tara explained to Dhruv. Now Tara was about to enter her home sweet home which she had been living in since years, but this time she was a little bit hesitating.
But still she dared and entered her home. There was a gentle silence in her house this was the first time, the enviornment of her house was just as silent as her silent heart. It had gone silent and numb years ago.

She in tip-toes took a screenshot of the whole area with a single blink of her eyes and then signalled Dhruv to budge in as there was no one to notice them there at that time.

Dhruv on his tip toes entered Tara's house looking here and there, he reached near Tara.

Both Tara and Dhruv heard a clicking doorknob sound of Miss Amravati's bedroom-

Tara pushed Dhruv towards the darker side of the longe, Dhruv's back bumped on the wall now, Dhruv and Tara were too close (ek too romantic ).
Tara's hand was on Dhruv's lips to stop him from evading his silence. Her eyes were at her mother seeing how long would she stay there.

But Dhruv, his eyes stopped at the beautiful girl in front of her he didn't mutter even a word because he was so enchanted by Tara's beauty that he was dazed off in his own thoughts.

Dhruv- Wow she is so beautiful, I just want to lay my head on her chest and listen to her heartbeat, I just want to lay my lips on hers so pretty they are....

Thinking and admiring her beauty he put one of his hand on Taras' back and then Tara's face  turned towards Dhruv.

(ik now Tara's reaction)

Tara's eye fell for Dhruv's.
Tara's thoughts-
Why his eyes always raise my heartbeat? , so deep they are I want to discover them.

Both of them didn't realise but they were getting closer and closer.

But what the hell had happened her mother saw both of them.
The spoon dropped from her mother's hand the silent romantic moment going on between the two broke with her mother's actions.
Amravati was shocked seeing her daughter in that position with a strange man, she didn't see his face as he was at the darker side.

Her mothers tyrant look horrified  both the mortals. Both the mother and daughter began to play Tom and Jerry her mom was running behind Tara with a moping stick in her hand shouting-