PART 2

3:00 am midnight

Tara's mobile alarm rang ......
Tara- Oh my god! who is it now at this hour. Ahhh! It's not a phone call but an alarm. Shit! I really forgot that it's time to execute my plan B.

Tara stood up from her bed was dazed off in some thought for sometime, and then  took her bag put her charger and her mobile. Took a view of her surroundings , maybe looking for something and then grabbed her scarf. She slightly opened the door knob with almost no noise and then peeped outside, she was wearing shoes which were itchy but yet she had to wear it. She also took a paper an pen with her as if she had to write something. She slightly sat on her pink sofa which was as cosy as a flower bed and began to write-

Dear Shweta,

Hey girl what's up?? I know you are angry but.....um......you know why I haven't been messaging you since a year. Yeah! that's a long time I know.
Please don't freak out, I just wanted to say that I am coming to your house for today's stay.

Actually I have planned to escape from the nearest route of my house to your house. It's kind of a lunatic idea but you know why I am doing this, my mother will never in this world allow me to go to college. Until I get completely well, but you know I am getting better day by day. I am trying to discover myself more and more and trying to escape from those memories( which actually are haunting me each day). Anyways I don't have much time to write it all . SO I am coming girl .

Meet you soon
Tara chauhan

Just then her mother's bedroom door opened

She quickly went inside the room with all that stuff covered herself completely in the blanket, that were her most brisket steps. But shit she forgot the pen and the letter outside.
All those crazy thoughts were now running around her mind.

Tara- Oh shit! What if mom caught that letter. It means a whole isolation for month nor going out nor letting anyone in.

Just then she heard a flushing sound but was still in doubt whether her mother had caught her or not. If it was true then she was doomed, a shiver of fear ran all through her body. She heard the clicking sound of the door knob and peeped outside to see if her mother was in.
She quicken her steps towards the table in a very low volume and was relieved because she had turned the letter upside down before swifting into her room so her mother didn't notice it in the dark.
She thought- "At least once in my life darkness helped me."
She didn't knew whether it was god's mercy or just a coincidence.
Without bothering her legs to create sound she swift pass the hallway and was now standing at the main door.

Just one step away from the world of her beautiful and dark memories and another world of shady memories, which she very often forgot to step in in the past year, she had only stepped out of her house whenever she needed something for herself and when no one was seeing her, why was she like that no one knows but she always swept pass people like a stranger since that day....

But now she couldn't live each and every moment of her life like this so she stepped out.

Here how the outside world welcomed her

Moon was shady covered with clouds, sky was starry with little stars. It was time between sun rise and moon set the most beautiful view of the sky welcomed her with the cuddling hug of wind of the cold winter.

.........

She felt like as if she was queen who was being welcomed in the grand hall of world. But the unwelcomed dust that got into her eyes for a second was the sadness that the nature expressed to her because she hadn't met the mother earth since a year.
With each step towards the road down to the street her heartbeat was raising.