chapter2

Ghode ke aage ghaas dalna.
-------------------------------------------
Aditya Singhania

I was waiting for Mr Raizada to accept my deal. I had no idea he would come up with an even better deal. The condition was to marry his only daughter and gain 50% rights over his designers patented design for life till the marriage exists. It would surely have an great impact on my existing business. I ordered my private investigator to get all information regarding Ms Raizada. The file was in my office the next day itself.

Her photo caught my attention she is the same girl with whom I had an ugly fight. I was late to meet the foreign investors who had come all the way from Switzerland which resulted in a bad impression of me before them all because of this girl.

Her name is Aarohi aka Aarohi Raizada.
Age:-24
It means we have a age gap of 8 yrs.
The problem is how to make the girl agree for this marriage. I am sure she must have not forgotten the incident too.
Birthday :- 03/04/2000
Family
A family of 5 including her.Mom, dad, younger brother who only knows to party and grandma who gets often sick. Great family.
Grandmother's name:- Vindhya Raizada

Mother's name:- Sadhana Raizada

Father's name:- Yashwant Raizada

Brothers name:- Veer Raizada
No wonder Mr Raizada wanted to make changes in the deal to ensure his princess live like a princess for the rest of her life with no worries. On the other hand also to help that useless brother of hers in managing the business. Nice move Mr Raizada.

Homeschooled.
It means she is a pampered princess of her family.

MBA
Weird after studying she never took any interest in her family business.

Holiday vacation
She loves traveling she has been to various countries and continent and have a wide range of friends.

Cooking
She knows to cook impressive. But the things she know to cook are of no use in our house. We all prefer Indian food only.

It means madam do nothing for a living only knows to spend Daddy's money. Both children are good for nothing only have good looks nothing else.

I agreed for the proposal now it was his lookout to make her agree.
-------------------------------------------
On the other hand the story was quite different.
Mr Raizada was busy convincing his darling daughter for this marriage proposal. He wanted the best for her which he found in Aditya Singhania.

"A bachelor from a prestigious family who was given the charge of the family business just after he graduated. He is hardworking, dutiful and had never got involved in any scandal. He is also very handsome. I am sure once you meet him, you will say yes."

'Let's see what's so much good in him that has made my dad to praise him so much.'

'Okay dad tell him to meet me in the 'morning hours' cafe. It is close to our company. If I find him pleasing I will take time to reply otherwise a straight no.'

'Fine my child as you say.'

'What is Veer doing? Will he come to drop me if he's free.'

'I'm not sure. If he is busy I will drop you.'

-------------------------------------------
Veer Raizada

My di is my biggest support system. She is the backbone of this house. I can do anything for her. Because of her I was able to follow my dream. She convinced dad to give me time for the thing I myself have invented which will bring us to the top in the business world. My di was there in every step to help me,guide me at times when I myself thought this idea won't work it is total failure. She didn't lose faith in me even when dad wasn't much pleased with the idea.