chapter4

Yashwant Raizada

He had a hard time playing a bad cop. If you are still not getting it then let me tell you her father is anything but serious when it comes to family. He felt bad everytime when he had to speak ill about his only son's hardwork. It was all his lovely daughter's idea.

Flashback
Her words
'Dad woh apna best tab dega when there is someone against him. If I played that role it won't have much effect. Woh apko proud karana chahta  hai toh aap hi yeh role ke liye perfect honge. In order to prove his worth in your eyes he will work day and night. So you have to keep on being the bad guy. Ek limit tak.'

'Aarohi it will be difficult for me to pretend. Aaj Tak Maine usse Jo chahiye woh Diya. Suddenly if I behave like this won't he feel doubtful of my actions.'

'Woh sab aap mujh par chor dijiye. I will make sure there is no crack in your relationship with him. Yeh aapke aaru ka promise.'

'Ok my child.' I said hugging her shoulders as we stood in my cabin looking at the night sky.

Flashback ends

In the present time

'Aaru he might be so upset with me. I overdid it no.'

'No dad it was needed. We are not far from the goal.'

'I hope everything goes as per plan.'

It will. She said confidently.

That's what I like about you the most. I looked at my child who had not only grown tall but also intellectual. I won't say beautiful as every parents find their kids beautiful.

Dad don't look at me like that.

Like what? I asked amusingly.

Like I'm your crush.

'Oh my sweet child. After your maa it's always been you. The apple of my eyes.

With that said I made her sit in my chair.

'I'm so proud of you for the way you have grown up in a young confident woman who don't hesitate to pass her opinion on any topic that comes her way.'

'Oh papa. Please don't say more. I love your praises but it needs to stop...'

'Let's drop the topic for now. Comeon tell me how was he. Did you like him?Did you find him attractive?'

He...he was okay.

Okay?
I mean good.
Good or okay.
She whined while asking me to stop teasing her.

Is there a reason for him being okay. She narrated me today's incident which made me confident in my choice.

Is there anything more you want to tell. She fidgeted slightly on the seat and hurriedly said no. I narrowed my eyes at her actions.

Have you met him before?

Uhmm....no. definitely lying.
Okay so she knows him. I need to ask my detective to find more about him.

To lighten the atmosphere. I thought it's been a long time, why not we have a family dinner in our hotel.

I send the message on the family group and told the same to aaru. I asked her to get her idiot brother who will lock himself up in his room till late night.

Words count 526