Chapter 8

Last part padhna mat bhoolna ⚠️

Precap
Now Mr Verma's full attention was on me. He was amazed to see me in person. Afterall who won't like to be associated with the singhania's. He introduced his younger daughter to me.
Pratiksha

I just smiled in return. Then my attention went to the girl who had brought the glass of water She kept the tray on the middle table and sat beside Mr verma.

'Myself Disha, Nice to meet you.'

Same here.
I gave a questioning look to Mr verma who immediately understood that he forgot to introduce her to me.

'Daksh beta this is Disha My  daughter and Siddharth's fiance.'

'She is exceptionally beautiful no wonder my friend fell for her.' I said in my mind.

Hello!!!

Hi

Advik returned after showing Siddharth his room. After some time even Siddharth returned. He looked confused.

'What happened beta? Is everything alright?' Mr verma asked Siddharth in concern.

'Uncle is there a guest staying in the house.' asked Siddharth.

No beta why asking.

Aise hi.
Mrs Verma came to call us for dinner.

I must say Aunty really cooks delicious meal. I ate more than my usual capacity.

'Eat more beta. If you want I will pack it for you.'
Mrs verma kindly offered.

'No no aunty I'm full.'

Woh toh dikh hi Raha hai!

I looked to my right to see disha munching on her salad beside her sat Siddharth who was having his food in silence. Maybe I heard wrong.

Pratiksha who was sitting opposite to me started coughing all of a sudden.

Isko kya hua.

Di you naa sometimes...

she was laughing and coughing in between. Mrs Verma was patting her back.

"Pratiksha behave yourself and Disha if you are done with your food go bring dessert for everyone."

'Iski jabaan zyada hi chalti hai.' aunty said apologetically to me.

'Always ordering me around.' She spoke in a low voice but it was heard by everyone on the table.

What did you say?
Aunty asked her to which she got up in a jiffy to escape due to which the glass on her side fell sideways and again Siddharth's shirt and pant got wet.
He too got up from his seat.
Luckily it wasn't soup.

His parents were like koi nahi hota hai kabhi kabhi.

Typical Indian mother won't care kaun saamne hai. She will begin with her lecture.

'Yeh ladki ek kaam dhang se nahi kar sakti. Aur laad Karo iske. Sab meh jaldi...'
Disha looked at her father who quickly intervened
'Let it be. Jaan buj ke nahi kiya, galti se hua.'

Siddharth also said. It's okay aunty.
Aunty wanted to say more but she controlled.

'Jaa ab.' Disha went to kitchen after saying sorry to sid.

Sid also excused himself.
Abhi toh Ghar hi jaana hai what's the need to change.

His parents said the same thing.

Toilet jaana hai. He left hurriedly in the direction of Advik's room.

I too excused myself as I got a call from home. It was Bhai he wanted to know when I would return as he had something urgent to discuss with me.

I put the call on hold and asked aunty to show me the way to their garden so I can talk to my brother without any disturbance.

There from the garden I could see Advik's window covered with yellow warm curtains. The window was half open so the curtain flew as the wind passed by it. Bhai was stating that how I needed to leave for Rajasthan early morning. I had just returned from a trip two days ago so I was not in the mood to again go on a trip. I suggested Rudy's name to which he immediately declined. He informed me of Rudy's stay at UP for handling the accident that took place in one of our factories in the rural side village.

So that was the reason for his phone to be out of reach. I asked Aadi bhai to go there himself as I still have not recovered from jet-lag. He said if he could go himself why he would have asked me. That's also right. It's not his style to ask for a favour.

After a little convincing from his side I agreed. When I turned I saw Siddharth standing close to the window he was moving his hands frantically here and there.
It seemed like he was in a heated conversation with someone. Precisely a girl who was pushing him away and shouting at him. I couldn't see clearly who that girl was. It must be disha. I know my friend well to know his limits. I left them alone and went inside where aunty was waiting for me.

Sab thik beta ji?
She asked in concern.

'Yes aunty everything is fine.'

'Mujhe abhi chalna chahiye. As I have a flight to catch early morning. Please tell everyone that now we will directly meet on Sid's wedding day. Bye aunty.' I touched her feet before leaving.

'Oh ok. Have a safe flight. Bye beta take care.'
***

Would you like some more of Daksh ❤️ Disha encounter before marriage or curious to know more about the third singhania couple.

Let me know so I can post the next chapter as per your request.

Now you might have understood why Aaditya asked daksh to leave for Rajasthan.

Ofcourse it's for Winning Aarohi's heart after knowing she got proposed by two more guys in her friend's engagement party. He don't want to take chance when it comes to business.

"Try try till you succeed." His new mantra to handle Aarohi and her tantrums.
Yaad se vote Karo guys.
Your vote is a form of approval for the way the story is taking shape and appreciation towards writer's hardwork.

Good night guys.
***                                    ***
Words count 970