babysitting, alexander holtz

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which [y/n] and alex
have two little kids on their hands.

s.her reader | fluff | romantic + platonic

"Thank you again, [Y/n]. I know how last minute this was. I told the boys that they needed to be on their best behavior. If they do anything, and I mean anything, feel free to call or text me."

And with that, you shut the door behind your aunt.

One thing about you was that you're too nice. The word 'no' was rarely ever used in your vocabulary. Your aunt had called you about an hour ago with a stressed tone. She was called in for an emergency back at the hospital but had no one to watch your little cousins. Since you were the closest relative to her home, she dialed your number as fast as you could.

Of course, you said yes. You adored your aunt and your younger cousins. The only unfortunate part about it was, you had to cancel the date night you had planned with Alex. The even more unfortunate part about it was that Alex was already at your apartment; dressed and ready to go out.

Connor and Miles booked it to your living room. They've been in your apartment plenty of times and have a deep love for the gaming system you had hooked up to your TV.

You walked over to the kitchen where you found Alex prepping bowls filled with different snacks.

"You don't have to do that," you say as you walk in.

Alex gives you a soft smile. He finished pouring some pretzels in a bowl before turning to you completely.

"I don't mind."

You walk closer to him and hug him. "Sorry about date night."

"It's okay. Anything for family. Besides, your cousins are good company. I get to kick ass at Mario Kart" He says with a cheerful smirk.

"You're terrible."

"Not terrible, just competitive." He gives you a wink before grabbing the tray filled with bowls of snacks.

You followed Alex out of the kitchen and to the living room where your cousins were already hooked onto the system. Miles lay on top of the sofa while Connor was spread out on the beanbag that your brother, Trevor, bought as a housewarming gift.

Their eyes practically light up at the variety of snacks Alex prepared.

"Alex, can we play Mario?" Connor asked.

You could hear Alex's snicker under his breath. You rolled your eyes at his childish act and watched as he set up the game. Each of you grabbed a controller and started up a round.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked." You give Alex a sneaky kiss before focusing back on the TV.

One thing Alex had forgotten is how much he loses against you in this game.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count:: 476

hope you enjoyed <3
this one is very short and simple,
but i thought the concept was cute :)

part two of neighbors (quinn hughes)
is next ;)

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆