lines and dials, ethan edwards

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which [y/n] spots a cute guy
at the local club and gives him
her number

s.her reader | fluff | romantic

Your heart pounded against your chest in excitement. You and your friends were going out to one of the local clubs near your college. It was a Friday night and you all passed your midterms the week before. After spending last weekend catching up on the sleep you missed out on from studying, you all decided to celebrate.

You wore dark cargo pants that hung low on your waist with a white corset top. Your hair was left out and your makeup was left simple and neutral.

There was a long line outside the entrance of the club, wrapping against the side of the building. You and your friends quickly rushed into it, not wanting to be stuck behind even more people.

You could see the lights and the crowd inside the club from the large windows that reached down to where the sidewalk was. Your eyes scanned the people you could see, they stopped at the sight of a boy you've seen on campus.

He was running a hand through his blond hair while he spoke to a few guys around him. His smile was bright; he seemed to be laughing at something one of them had said.

"What are you looking at?" One of your friends asked.

You pressed your freshly manicured finger against the cold glass. "Him."

All of your friends turned to glance at the guy you were speaking about. The guys around him seemed to have noticed all of your stares. One of them specifically noticed your eyes on the tall blond. He raised his eyebrows in your direction before nudging his thumb in the direction of the blond.

Your friends gasped when they noticed the guy's action. One of them tapped your shoulder repeatedly, telling you to nod.

You gave the guy a nod and a smile, anticipation flooded your chest.

The guy nudged the blond on his shoulder before saying something to him and pointing in your direction. The blond turned around to face you, along with the other guys around him. Your eyes widen a little when he gives you a smile.

The line inched up slightly, and you and your friends moved up with the rest of the crowd. You didn't take your eyes off the blond and he didn't take his off of you. Instead, the blond walked forward until he was standing right in front of you. The only thing that separated the two of you was the glass of the window.

His eyes looked you up and down before settling on your face. He had a cute smile on his face as he stared at you.

You mouthed the word 'hi' gaining a 'hey' back.

He was about to say something but stopped. He pulled out his phone and began typing on it quickly before whipping it around and pushing it towards the window.

'You're very pretty.' It read.

Your friends giggled around you as they watched the two of you interact. You smiled at him brightly before grabbing your own phone and typing away.

'You're quite pretty yourself.' Was yours.

The blond's face heated up after he read your message. He looked back at the group of guys he was with, all of them were cheering him on from behind. He turned back to you and hesitated for a second.

You watched as he lifted his right hand up. He stuck his thumb and pinky finger out before bringing his hand closer to his ear. He shook his hand slightly and mouthed the words 'call me'. You watched in amusement at his way of asking. He was smiling softly at you and his eyes buzzed with adrenaline. You nodded at him and pointed at his phone.

The blond didn't waste a second to pull up his phone app. He showed you the screen before flipping it back to face him, he was ready to type in the numbers.

You used your fingers to spell out your phone number. It took a few minutes for the transaction to finish, but, when he was done, he showed you his screen to confirm if he got it right. You squinted your eyes are carefully read over the number before nodding and giving him two thumbs up.

He hit the green button to call your number and brought his phone to his ear.

Your phone began to ring a few seconds later and you were quick to accept it.

"Hey." His voice was soft and relaxed.

"Hi." You spoke politely.

The two of you kept your eyes on each other the entire time. Not daring to look away. You both had contagious smiles plastered on your faces.

"I'm Ethan."

"I'm [Y/n]."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count :: 812

this one was a little short but still cute!
i got the idea from a tiktok i saw and
instantly came to write this.
hope you enjoyed <3

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆