new side, luke hughes

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which [y/n] and luke
attend a party and luke
sees a new side of [y/n]

requested by @ryl3yy

s.her reader | fluff | romantic

You smiled brightly at all the familiar faces as you and Luke entered the frat house. Half of the UMich hockey team had already arrived, Ethan was the first to greet the two of you. Since it was a Halloween party, you and Luke decided to do a couples costume.

Luke was dressed as Sheriff Woody while you were Bo-Peep. You had a beautiful mini pink and white corset-based dress and your hair was curled and loose. You had the same cane with a blue bow tied around it. Luke wore dark denim jeans and a yellow button-up. He had a cow-printed vest on and a sheriff badge pinned onto it. You found a red bandanna that you tied around his neck and he bought a hat at the closet's Halloween store.

You and Luke make a stop in the kitchen to get something to drink. Luke grabbed a bottle of water for himself while you took a bottle of beer. You were rarely one to drink but since it was Halloween, you decided to have fun. Luke made sure to get himself water so he could keep his eyes on you and make sure nothing went wrong.

Luke begins to guide you towards the backyard of the frat house. He held your hand as you followed behind him. People commented on your costumes, saying that the idea was cute and how pretty you looked.

When the two of you got outside, you laughed lightly at the sight of your friends. Rutger, Luca, Shea, and Gavin were dressed up as the big bad wolf and the three little pigs. It was a ridiculous sight to see but they looked like they were having fun. They were currently playing a game of beer pong.

"[Y/n]! Luke! What took you so long?" Luca shouted as he bounced a ping pong ball on the table. He groaned when it didn't land in one of the cups.

"It's called being fashionably late," you say.

"You guys look cute." TJ teases. He was sitting on a stool beside the table typing away on his phone,

"[Y/n], come play with me. Luca sucks ass." Rutger complains as he pushes Luca away.

"I do not!" Luca yells.

Scoffing offendedly, Luca went to stand next to Luke. He took your place as you handed Luke your beer and made your way over to Luca's spot. Shea and Gavin had smug expressions seeing that they were in the lead. You grabbed the ball and eyed the cups up ahead. Tilting your arm back just slightly, you released the ball and watched as it landed in one of the cups. Rutger whispered the words, "fucking thank you" under his breath when the ball went in.

"Drink up Gav," you said to the young man who was glaring in your direction.

The game continued and you were slowly getting tipsy. The cups were filled with either water or beer. Since the boys don't drink much because of hockey and not wanting to get in trouble with their coach, you volunteered to drink the ones with beer with the help of Ethan and occasionally Luca.

After around seven games, you called it quits and turned around to face Luke. He had a soft smile on his lips as he watched you amusingly.

The voice of Kesha echoed from inside the house. You gasped excitedly and began pulling Luke towards the living room. You laid your cane against a nearby wall before you started dancing. Luke laughed at your excitement but didn't budge. He stood in front of you and watched you dance.

"I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes. Trying on our clothes, clothes. Boys blowing up our phones, phone!" You sang along to the lyrics.

You reached for Luke's hand and began moving his body. Attempting to get him to dance.

"C'mon Luke~" You hummed his name. His face was tinted with a dust of pink as you gently danced against his body.

Luke had never seen you so free before. He was used to your energetic personality and how outgoing you could be once you got used to people, but he's never seen you so loose.

"Okay, okay." He caved in and began dancing with you.

The two of you screamed out the rest of the song together and were soon joined by some of the boys. You danced around to about five more songs before your body began to give out. Luke noticed that you were getting tired and he was quick to be by your side.

"Ready to go?" He whispered in your ear since the music was too loud.

"Yeah.." You nodded and reached for your cane.

You said goodbyes to your friends and held onto Luke's arm as he escorted you out of the frat house and towards the car. He made sure you were buckled in before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. You smiled at him and watched as he closed the door and rounded the car to get into the driver's seat.

"Did you have fun?" Luke questions as he starts the car and pulls off.

"A lot of fun, but I'm very tired. Thank you for taking me." You reply to him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You can sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when we get to the dorms."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count :: 932

hope you enjoyed <3
another little halloween based
imagine !

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆