Chapter 22

3rd POV

Multiple bullheads and dropships landed on the coast of a continent that resembled a dragon. The bullheads and dropships open revealing White Fang soldiers, Atlesian Knights and solders and huntsmen and huntresses from all over Vale. A portal opened and RWBY, JNPR, the Maidens, Glynda, Oscar, Qrow, Emerald, Mercury, Nero, Dante, Vergil and Y/n walked out of it. Y/n walked to the front of the armies and looked at the horizon of the landscape before turning and facing everyone.

Y/n: White Fang, Atlas, Huntsmen, Huntresses. It does not matter who you or what you are, all the blood, sweat and tears have all lead to where you stand right now! This is the battle to end a war that has been going on for far too long. Wars are won by those will to sacrifice EVERYTHING! Not by the amount of skill or troops, but how long and how far you're willing to go to put an end to a war. This all ends today. You are all here because you are willing to put your lives on the line for the future of Remnant, for the future of the next generation.

Y/n then cuts a portal large enough to fit everyone inside it before turning back to everyone.

Y/n: A better future for everyone.

He walks through followed by everyone else. Salem has the three artifacts laid on each side of her throne. Suddenly, Tyrian, Watts, Hazel and Adam burst through the doors.

Salem: What is the meaning of this?

Watts: We apologize for interrupting but you may wish to look outside.

Salem stands from her throne and sees a portal open with hundreds of people walk through.

Everyone:
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
*bang* *bang* *bang* 
*bang*
Here we are, don't turn away now
*bang* *bang* *bang* 
*bang*
We are the warriors that built this town

All the people that exit the portal began singing while marching toward Salem's castle. Salem's eyes widen at the uniting of Faunus and humans just to stop her from obtaining her goal.

Hazel: What should we do?

Salem: Go down there... and stop them.

They nod before leaving her throne room. Y/n walks at the front of the army with Vergil and Dante by his sides. He sees the castle has become one with the Qliphoth.

Suddenly, Hazel, Tyrian, Watts and Adam walked out from the trees entrance and toward Y/n and his army

Suddenly, Hazel, Tyrian, Watts and Adam walked out from the trees entrance and toward Y/n and his army. RWBY and JNPR walk out to stand with the three demons.

Blake: Adam?

Adam: So you stand with these mongrels? 

Y/n: She stands on the right side of an ending war. So do the White Fang.

Adam: The White Fang have gone soft! I lead them to gaining respect!

Y/n: You were going to start a war. But, we are here to end one.