Chapter 11

Nero POV

The students and I were fighting every Grimm and Atlesian Knight imaginable trying to protect the school. Two Paladins had appeared and began making things hard for everyone. The Paladins took little to no damage from most of the students weapons.

Nero: This thing's pretty tough, I'll give it that!

Coco: Velvet, I think now's as good a time as any!

Velvet: Really?!

Coco: Just make 'em count.

The rabbit faunus nodded before walking toward the Paladins. I charge up my Red Queen and quickly reload Blue Rose just incase things don't turn out well. Velvet then turned on a small box on her lower back which created holograms of other peoples weapons before she began to beat the shit out of both the Paladins. She used all sorts of weapons such as Ruby's scythe, Weiss' rapier, Yang's gauntlets and many more. I look behind me and see an Ursa Major approaching behind Trish and Lady who were watching in awe and Velvets performance so I quickly run at them and jump over the both of them before shooting the Ursa with my Blue Rose, killing it with only a few shots. I land behind the both of them before they look at me surprised.

Nero: Hey, hey, don't look away from the show.

Lady chuckles while Trish rolls her eyes before we all look at Velvet who was still beating the ever living shit out of the Paladins. I wonder how things are going for Y/n right now.

Y/n POV

The elevator opens and the four of us begin running through the vault of Beacon. Jaune tries asking Pyrrha what this place is but she's in silence. We make it to the end where a machine was seen with one pod empty and another housing a girls body. Ozpin tells Jaune to stand guard while I walk up to Ozpin.

Y/n: *whisper* If the person who holds a fraction of the Fall Maidens powers comes here then she'll get the rest of it and opens the vault-

Ozpin: *whisper* This will work, Mr. Sparda, you just have to trust me.

Y/n: *whisper* I hope I'm not making a mistake by trusting you.

Pyrrha: What do we do now?

Ozpin: We... do nothing. You, Ms. Nikos, have a choice to make.

She looks at the pod before back at Jaune. She looks at me with worry and fear before she walks over and hugs me.

Pyrrha: I don't know what to do.

Y/n: Do what you must to protect this school. And the ones you care about.

She breaks the hug and nods before getting inside the pod. Ozpin begins pressing multiple buttons while the tower rumbles from the attacks. I look at the vault door with fear for what may come in the future. I turn back to Ozpin to activates the machine transferring the lifeforce of the Fall Maiden to Pyrrha causing her to scream out in pain.

Jaune: Pyrrha!

He runs over and looks at Ozpin who had regret in his eyes.

Ozpin: I'm... so sorry.

The machine continues to transfer the powers of the Maiden to Pyrrha until an arrow struck the Maiden in the chest. We swiftly turn and face the attacker who appeared to be Cinder Fall. I grip Yamato tightly while looking at her before all the lights turn off. The powers of the Fall Maiden erupt from her body and fly toward Cinder who seemed to acquire the full power of the Fall Maiden. Jaune runs at her but she blasts him back prompting Pyrrha to burst out of the pod and grab her weapons before running at Cinder. I stuck my arm out stopping her.

Ozpin: Take Jaune and get out of here! Find Glynda, Ironwood, Qrow, Summer, Dante! Bring them here at once! The tower cannot fall!

Jaune: We can help!