Chapter 6

Summer POV

I wake up expecting to be in the same dungeon Salem kept me in but I was instead in a bed in what looked like the medical bay. I was also in hospital gowns so either I was in a coma for a long long time or someone rescued me from that damned place. Before I could exit the bed the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

Ozpin: Ah, Mrs. Rose, you're finally awake.

Summer: Ozpin? H-how am I back at Beacon?

Ozpin: I had a certain someone break in and retrieve you.

Summer: Alone?!

Ozpin: He's something different than you might expect. If you wish to come meet him he is training within the amphitheater.

Summer: I would like to meet him, please.

Ozpin nods and helps me out of bed which felt nice. We both walk out of the medical building and into Beacon's nightly appearance. We both walk into the amphitheater where a purple creature with wings and a katana in hand was.

 We both walk into the amphitheater where a purple creature with wings and a katana in hand was

(purple instead of orange and red and The Yamato in the right hand)

The creature was fighting holograms of my old team and some teams of newer generations and he was doing it with ease. Once the creature had bested every hologram it looked directly at me and I felt my blood run cold and shivers run down my spine. The creature flew up and landed infront of Ozpin and I and even Ozpin was frightened which says something, but the aura of this creature is something I have only ever felt once and that was when Vergil was nearby. The creature then turned into a young boy who looked very similar to Vergil to the point I believed this to be his son.

Y/n: It's good to see you well. Y/n Sparda, and as you may have guessed, son of Vergil Sparda. My grandfather was a demon who was wedded to a human who gave birth to my father and uncle. They were both orphaned around the age of eight and have had to live alone ever since, me on the other hand, I was orphaned at two or three years old where my uncle raised me until I was ten. Your daughters miss you, I recommend speaking to them when they return to Beacon. Yes, it is much to take in but you will understand in time.

I was completely lost for words. He had been through so much and so has his father and uncle. Vergil's lust for power might be just to be able to protect the only family he has left, his brother and son.

Summer: You've been through so much and you're so young. I'm sorry for all that has happened to you.

Y/n: It is fine. Well, I must prepare to confront my father when we meet aga-

Before he could finish his sentence a loud siren echoed throughout the whole school. We all run out of the amphitheater and see smoke coming from the center of Vale. Y/n transformed into that creature again which must be his semblance.

Y/n: Get Summer inside. Something's happening.

Before I could protest he shot up into the air and flew toward Vale while Ozpin guided me to the dormitory building where I'd wait for my daughters and Y/n to come back.