An Old Friend Pt. 1

This takes place a week after (Jan 2 i think) btw, Fan and TT already know, and swore by their lives that they cannot tell ANYONE  btw Paintbrush and Lightbulb's relationship. Lol ok

I changed my mind, it's finished.

-Lightbulb Pov-

I spring awake. I jump out of bed. another day of dating mx. Paintings! I giggle to myself, that was funny. I skip to the bathroom to rub more of the Glass Crack thingy Testy made on my head and face. Almost gone! Cool!

When I finished, I look at TT's bed. no one there... as usual. I can't let waking up alone effect my day! 

say, I'm hungry.  

"Good morning, Lightbulb." OJ smiles. always so friendly.

"Good morning, OJ." I greet.

"Good morning, Lightbulb." Soap waves. So friendly as well.

"Good morning, Soap"

"Good morning, Lightbulb." Paper walks past me. All the employees at Hotel OJ are so friendly!

"Good morning, Paper."

That wasn't my last greeting, quite a few other waves and says 'hi' or 'good morning'.

I pour myself a bowl of good ol' cereal. When I finish, I look at my phone.

[New Message]

I click it quickly.

I gasp so loudly that people start to stare. I go outside and close the door behind me.

 I jump up and down happily. "My BEST. FREIND. IN. THIS. UNIVERSE! just said he's COMING TO HOTLE OJ!" I squeal. I re-read it 3 more times. 

[Best Besty in the wild, wild Westy]

__________________________________________________

[Hey gowrly! Is it okay if I visit you. bc I'm already omw]

[YES!!!! OH MY GOODNESS SHUJEFA9GAISJDUX]

[HA. knew it. see you in a few hours!]

[LITERY CAN'T WAIT!]

[Bet haha]

____________________________________________

I dance around the field. When I see someone spiral into view.

"Lighty?" 

"PAINTY!" I jump onto them. They surprisingly catch me.

"What happened?" They ask placing me back on my feet.

"HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEE" I can't stop giggling so I could answer.

Their face went from confusion to concern into judgment real fast.

"HE'S COMING!" I jump.

"Who?" They ask.

"EMERALD!!!!!! MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!!"

They held their ears. "Chill." They hold my shoulders. "How long has it been since you've seen him?"

"One year, four months, two week, three days, thirteen hours, twenty minutes and 45 seconds. 46, 47, 48,49-" They stare at me puzzled. They release my shoulders. 

"Hah, whatever you say." they laugh.

"Omga! I have to clean my room!" I clap my hands onto my cheeks, ( a/n: guys... don't you dare. SHE MEANS HER FACE! TOT).

They take my hands in theirs. "we'll clean it together."  They smile at me. The past week has been absolute bliss! Dating them is the best thing that as happened to me! They're always so kind and considerate and-

"Thank you Painty!" I get on my tip toes to get on their level. "Let's go!" I whisk them away to my room.

I bust open the door. 

"Ta da~" I sing when we get there.

"Let's start then." They brought some hangers from their room.

They start picking up the coats and costumes I love and hanging it in the closet. I wipe the cans and bottles into a trash can, then bags it and throws it away. We listened to music and dance and sing while we clean. SO MUCH FUN!!

We finish after like 20 minutes. "Look at that! Beautiful! Just like-"

"You?" They smile at me. I flush and my light clicks on so bright!

"s-stawppp" I fan the air at them.

"I can't." they put their arm around me for a hug. Then they grab my hand and twirls me in a circle.

"Thank you so much!" I kiss them in the cheek.

"My pleasure."

"Okay Chick-fil-A" we laugh.

 "What do you wanna do now?"

"Anything really. I have to pick him up in 2 hours." I say back.

"Wanna... take a walk?" They suggest.

"OF COURSE!" 

Walking down the orange road is so nice, especially with Painty. We were holding hands and skipping. Well at least, I was. Making jokes and pushing each other every time the joke is bad. We come across a park bench. 

"Wanna sit?"

"After you." I bend a knee like a prince charming. Paintbrush just laughs and sits. I hop down next to them.

"Painty," I look down while kicking my legs. "I'mma tell you now. Emerald is just like me, or at least I was told haha."

"In what ways?" They asked.

"Well, enthusiasm, appetite and playfulness I guess."

"That's cool. So uh, how long have you known him for? Longer than me?"

I laughed without meaning too. "Sorry, sorry. It's just that. Our parents were friends, and we were 100% raised together."

"oh" They looked a little upset.

"Hey, I promise, he won't get in the way of us." I held their hand.

They thought for a minute. "Of-of course. That was silly of me" 

"Yeah! Leave the silly stuff to me" I lean on them and point to myself with a grin.

"Okay.. Babe." They smirk at me.

My face feels like someone lit it on fire. "W-wh-wha-what?" They just laugh.

I lean my head on them and close my eyes. I sigh, and they do too.

"This is nice." I squeeze their hand. They agree.

Done :D (825 words)