To celebrate (closed, sorry)

____________________

Fan Pov

____________________________

Get up. 

okay. 

check phone. 

cool. 

Look at Wattpad for juicy fanfics abt me and Test Tube. Oh cool! that slightly odd real-life situations in that book that makes it feels like LB and PB are getting watched book has a new chapter!

WOWIE! #3 in LIGHTBRUSH! cool!! Leme tell them.

I run downstairs and sees Paintbrush and my gir----- I mean, my fiance,Test Tube talking in the kitchen. I rush over to them. "PAI- NT-BRU-SH.." I wheeze, out of breath. They just stare at me judgingly awaiting an answer. "Paintbrush! I need you and Lightbulb, pronto!"

"Whatever happened to 'Goodmorning'?" They sarcastically remark. Test Tube and Paintbrush chuckle. 

"Please!"

"Okay..? but may I ask why?"

"Oh, you'll see."  They both stare at me questionably. I shouldn't have came off THAT sus. I turn and start searching for Lightbulb, it wasn't too hard, because she was approaching us.

"Goodmorning! Just came back from my walk around the hotel!" She Greeted. She's defiantly an early bird.

"SEE! Now that's how you greet someone!" Paintbrush gestured towards the bulb. She looks confused but smiling none the less.

"Okay! You're here! come on Paintbrush and Lightbulb, let's go!" 

"Hey, what about me?" Test Tube looks offended.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- come on!" I grab their hands and drag them back to the hotel room. "Do you know what a ship is?"

"Yep!" Lb joyfully states.

"Uh,, I think."

"Do you know what WattPad is?"

"Yessiriee!" 

"....sure..?"

I nod with my newly found info and open my laptop. I greet my followers.

"Hello, Goodmorning, Good afternoon and more my fans!!" Comments starts popping up. I smile at my recognition. 

__________

Lightbulb pov

_______________

What is this small man up to? "Whatcha doin' Fan-man?"  peak over his shoulder at his laptop. His smirk get wider as ore comments flood in saying:

LIGHTBULB!

I LOVE YOU LIGHTBULB

HI LIGHTY!

Who are they? Fan turns to me, "The fans want a QnA with you two."

"Fans?" Paintbrush perks up.

"Yep! come over here!" Fan instructed. Painty begrudgingly does it, they do not like to be told what to do. "Ask away fans!" Fan tells his audience. 

Hundreds of comments crowd the screen. Fan just picks one, any one. He reads it 

"This one's for you, Lightbulb. A Random Guy says, 'What's your smezguality?'" Fan has an auto censor for some reason. I guess he got banned on Twitch one too many times.