Carnival pt.2

-Nobody Pov-

Marshmallow takes Apples hand, and jogs to catch up to Paintbrush and Lightbulb.

"Hey, you two." She starts.

"Heyooo," Lightbulb giggles. Paintbrush raises an eyebrow, obviously skeptical because of her odd tone.

Marsh forgets her lines. "Uhm.." She stops walking and puts her hands on her hips, without making eye contact.  Apple sees this and points to the ride, hoping Marsh would pick up on it. She does and restarts. "We were just wondering if you two would like to go on the ~Tunnel of Love~" She does the 'imagination' thing from SpongeBob. 

"With us!" Apple hugs her gf.

"Who exactly is 'us'?" Paintbrush asks.

"TT and Fan, and me and Apple. You need two people to ride~" She taunts.

"Okay! Come on Painty-" Lightbulb tried to drag PB along but they stay still. 

"No. I'm not going on a ride called 'tUnNeL oF lOvE'"

"Why!?" all three girls ask.

"First of all, it's a cheesy name." Paintbrush starts, 

But gets cut off Cheesy. "Lol, did I hear my name." He smirks.

"Whu- Why are you here?" Paintbrush questions.

"I work here." He tips his hat and holds up his cane at his wheel spin stand.. thing.

All four-look confused at his wheel then at him. "Just. Sh-shut up." Paintbrush finally speaks up.

They look back at the three. "What was I talking about again?"

"You're going on the ride with Lighty so she won't be sad and alone." 

"Uh, okay." They forget what was happening and just pictured LB sad. They went along with them. "But just as friends! y'know. a platonic love" They quickly saves.

"Yeahhhh..... sureeeeee." Marsh says as Apple snickers.

The 4 goes back to TT and Fan. The scheming 4 starts whispering.

Lightbulb doesn't suspect a thing where Paintbrush on the other hand is giving them such skeptical looks that it almost looks like a scowl. 

"let's go!" Test Tube holds Fan's hand. And Marsh holds Apple's. They start going towards the ride.

Lightbulb wants some of this 'hand hold' action. She turns to Paintbrush. She tries to sneakily slip her hand in theirs. They get nervous and whips their hand away. She looks up at them, gets sad and hangs her head. They look at her and feels bad. so, they take her hand. 

She smiles and moves closer. They heat up.

"Okay. here we are!" 

(A/N: uh. I've never been to a carnival, so I'mma fake like Ik what I'm doing, lol)

Marsh gathers the tickets from the others and hand them to TT. Then Test Tube gives them to the guy tending to the ride. 

After waiting for like, 5 minutes, the 6 hops on. PB and LB in the front seat, Fan and TT in the second, and Marsh and Apple in the third.

the buckles are just one big one.

-Lightbulb Pov-

I'm so excited! Going on a love ride with my crush! this is so cool! 

I smile up at them. They look nervous and awkward. And red. I grin back at the other 4. They look at me with cheeky smirks. Fan 'hides' his phone, even though it's in plain sight. Tube points forward.