Is it too late for a Halloween special?

I'm making this at 1:30 am November 9.... meh, Halloween was just a little over a week ago. I'm fine. (BTW this story takes place after Testy Tube fully developed the gel... thing... so Lightbulb's doesn't have any cracks)

"HEY! PAINTYY!!" Lightbulb was shouting, while running down the hall to their room. "Pai...nty.... what do... what do you... want to be for-" She was gasping between words before getting interrupted by a hand in her face.

"Alrighty, catch your breath." they signaled her inside their room. "So... what's up?"

Now, sitting on their bed. She started again. "What do ya wanna be for the Two-person Hotel Halloween party?"

"I dunno yet." They sat on the bed next to her.

"Well, since you're my 'Flying Buddy' a bright idea popped into my mind!" They chuckled, before they noticed the paper in her hand. she lifted it to reveal a poorly drawn picture of her in a witch costume and them basically with messy hair. She grinned brightly at the picture. Paintbrush thought it was cute.

"That's cute." They muttered unrealizing that they were blushing. "Is that what you want to be?" They raised their eyebrow.

"mhm" she nodded.

"Cool," they got up. "wanna go shopping... now?"

"REALLY!?" She stood up excitedly.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do-" before they could finish, she already took their hand and started to run to the lobby.

At the lobby, she let go of their hand to go talk to OJ. Leaving Paintbrush with their thoughts for a few moments that felt like minutes, no hours, years? She looks so happy when she talks to him... Does she like him!? Well, I wouldn't be surprised, she's so radiant and pretty and he's so kind and considerate. They can have each other-

They started making an entire storyline in their head for the few seconds she was conversating with OJ. They didn't even notice that they were scowling at OJ. But OJ did, he peeked over Lightbulb's shoulder a few times before asking,

"Everything okay, buddy" He finally asked Paintbrush skeptically.

"...What? Me? Yeah, I'm fine. Lightbulb, can we go now?" They muttered it in a kind of one quick, antsy sentence.

LB and OJ glanced at each other then back at the brush. "Okay!" Lightbulb smiled rushing over to take their hand back.

"Don't forget a scarf, it's Fall now." OJ added a wave.

"Oh! You're right!" Lightbulb ran over to the coat rack and grabbed two scarfs. While Paintbrush just stared at OJ with semi-narrow eyes.

"You good...?" OJ started to get visibly creeped out.

PB sighed. "Yeah, sorry... It's just fall makes me..." They made up a quick lie.

"Yeah, I get it... I'm not on the top of my game either, today." OJ was understanding.

"Here, Painty," Lightbulb butted in, handing them a red scarf. "I like green better."