Chapter 9

Liv's POV

There was a car waiting for me outside. I would have gone home instead of going to Highland University, but the burning rage inside of me deterred me from doing so. They needed to know they couldn't get away with everything they did.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the school. I hated the fact that I had no choice since the Alpha was involved, which was strange.

I planned on letting the triplets know that I wasn't happy with this and forcing me into doing things I didn't want wouldn't make me forgive them.

Right outside the school was a Rolls Royce with the Alpha symbol on it. The Alpha symbol was a gold shield that had a wolf in the middle and the name of our pack, inscribed at the bottom. The shield was placed on any property owned by the Alpha's family.

Right in front of the Rolls Royce were two guards. They scanned the areas like predators and when one of them sighted me, he looked at a photo in his hand and then he informed the other guard to look at me.

He confirmed it was me from the photo which I couldn't see properly, but I knew it was me

How the hell did they get their hands on it? The triplets were taking things too far.

"Liv Anderson" he asked as if he was reciting a script.

A slow nod from me prompted him to open the door. "By the Alpha's orders, we are to take you to Highland University"

I sighed, walking in. It was hard to believe. There was another explanation for this because I knew there was no way the triplets would have told the Alpha they had an omega as their mate. Or did they tell him? Maybe they did and he respected their decision since they were going to be the Alphas soon anyway.

But what about their mother? I knew Luna Rebecca and how much she resented me. She had even ordered Mrs Yvonne to stop bringing me over to serve her because she couldn't stand me.

I knew for sure that if the triplet told their mother about our mate bond, she would do everything in her power to get rid of me.

As a woman as powerful as that, killing me was going to be a breeze for her.

While the driver drove and I had to sit between two guards, I felt my anger slowly melt away and it was replaced by complete anxiousness. We got to Highland University about 30 minutes. Both schools weren't far from the pack.

On getting to the school, I was handed a map and my schedule by the guards. They didn't even care to ask me if I wanted this. All they cared about was it was the Alpha's orders.

The big building made me tremble. On it was written, Highland University. It felt like a dream. How could an omega attend a school where gammas were rarely even allowed? I took a deep breath.

Looking at the schedule, I realized I had a class in 30 minutes and I had to locate hall B before 30 minutes.

The moment I stepped my foot inside, it felt like the world paused for a second. The look on their faces said it all. Resentment, contempt, and disbelief. Some of them were already bringing out their phones to make a call.

It was either they were calling to inform security about me or the authorities. Was this the kind of environment the triplets thought I could survive in?

I kept my head down, pulling myself into the immense anxiety I felt. I kept my gaze glued to the paper in front of me, even when I could hear what most of them said. They didn't bring their voice down because they felt I was a nobody and they could talk about me anyhow they pleased.

"Along with the rise of tuition, we have to share the school with a bloody omega?" one of them scoffed.

"Let's just take it that she lost her way because there is no way this is real!"