Chapter 3

Liv's POV 

THE FIRST THING  that woke me up the next day was the feeling of ecstasy. I sat up from my bed, staring around the room I was in. It was a small room with barely anything in it. It was cold too, but I couldn't complain to anybody since nobody would listen to an Omega. 

Okay enough with the omega talks. 

It was finally here! My 18th birthday! The day I get my wolf and also the day I get to meet my mate. With that motivation, I jumped out of bed. I didn't know when exactly I was going to get my wolf or my mate, but the most important thing was the day had finally come. 

On getting out of my room, the first person I sighted was Mrs Yvonne making her way towards me with her signature scowl on her face. 

Oh crap! 

Just in time to ruin my mood. 

"Quit stalling about and make your way to the mansion and get things done. Do I have to tell that to you all the time!" she thundered. 

Maybe if I told her it was my birthday, she would take it easy on me. I shook my head already running in the direction of the mansion that wasn't so far from the staff quarters. I knew even if I told her, she wouldn't to care about that. 

The plan was to do my work as fast as possible, trying to avoid the 3 devils, especially Max and Ryder. 

I got to the kitchen and then I started my normal routine of, cleaning, cooking, washing the dishes sweeping the floor countless times, also scrubbing the floors of the mansion. 

I worked so hard that you'd think I was the only maid in the mansion, but that wasn't the case since there were others. They'd preferred to leave all the work to me because they felt I was the omega and was meant to work way more than any of them. 

At least I was being fed and wasn't thrown out the moment I was brought into the world. That was what they always said. 

After cleaning the kitchen, I took the garbage can outside to empty it. While emptying it, I heard a voice inside me. 

"Pssst" the voice resonated. After looking everywhere and not seeing anybody, my heart began to pound inside my chest. 

The voice came again, "Liv it's me, Anne, your wolf" The voice echoed, 

My heart skipped a happybeat. I was nervous, not knowing how to act. That euphoria didn't last for long when I suddenly felt a wave of energy gush through me. It was quick, boosting my adrenaline almost immediately. 

"You know how it happens Liv. I need to be out fully to stay" 

I knew what she meant. She was talking about shifting. Shifting for the first time could be a bit nasty, so I needed to find a spot, a comfortable spot where I could yell and scream without attracting attention.