Chapter 6

Liv's POV

I gulped when he said that, searching for the next thing I was going to say because I was completely dumbstruck. Staring at Callum and the devilish smirk he had on his face, he was obviously enjoying himself.

"Liv, it's that simple, we can't accept your rejection. We waited 2 years" Ryder spoke up after Callum.

"I mean we were supposed to get our mates when we were 18. We had to wait for 2 years until you finally turned 18 and now you want us to easily accept the rejection"

I clenched my fist by my side. "And what if I don't want this?" I gritted out.

Max turned to his brothers, totally ignoring what I had said. "I think we started on the wrong note. We scared her at first. We should start afresh"

Callum and Ryder nodded, and then Callum spoke. "You are right. We need to know her more" he turned to me. "So tell me Niv, what do you like in bed?"

Ryder groaned in frustration. "You were the one who said we shouldn't fucking scare her."

"What? A little sex talk wouldn't hurt anyone" he pointed at me, still looking at Ryder. "She is not a baby and it is going to happen anyway"

"Yeah, we would have to mark her one day." Max got up from the bed, walking towards me. "I mean I'm down if you want it done now"

Callum stretched out his arms, stopping Max which I was grateful for.

"At least we need to know what she likes" That was when he turned to look at me. "Back to what we were saying. What do you like Liv. Are you the soft kind of girl or the rough? Do you like choking, spanking, being tied down?"

He paused, pointing at himself. "I personally don't know the word gentle when it comes to sex. I need to point that out for more clarity" he smirked proudly, crossing his arms. "So tell me what do you like?"

I looked at all three of them staring at me, hungry for information and I shook my head. "I don't know what I like" I replied faintly.

Callum chuckled while Max narrowed his eyes. "Surely you must have something you like"

"Wait" Max spoke up, staring at me from up to down. "You have had sex before, haven't you Liv?"

My eyes glanced at the three of them. One thing I noticed was Callum didn't want it to be false.

"I haven't even dated anyone yet, how_"

"Oh my God" Max lost it.

Callum was taken aback, eyes widened. This made him sit properly on the chair. "I'm done with this conversation"

Ryder groaned. "Just because you are rough, doesn't mean I can't be gently enough to pop her cherry without her crying her eyes out"

My eyes widened. They were doing it again. Talking about me like I wasn't there.

"C'mon Ryder, we don't know where that stick of yours has been. She needs something more_"

Ryder cut Max off. "You are talking about me. What the hell are you going to say about Mr Playboy who has slept with almost 15 girls in our school and he keeps a record of it"

"22 actually, including the girl who refused to go on a date with you" He leaned closer to Ryder, "And again, I was the reason she said no to you" Callum smirked.

Max chuckled, staring at me and then he stopped. "Speaking about school. I think we need to get her transferred to our school"

At that moment, my tongue which had been tied all this while released. "What!"

Ryder agreed with Max, turning to me "Yeah totally. As our mate_".

I shook my head. "First of all, you want to introduce me to your parents. Now you want me to transfer over to your school. By the way, who the hell is your mate? I fucking rejected you guys. This is over. Get that into your thick skulls!"

There was a brief silence.

"But we didn't accept your rejection. You understand how it works. If we don't accept it, then you won't get a second chance mate. You will be stuck chasing us away and trust me, I'm not backing off" Max said firmly, letting me know how stuck I was.

I felt sick at the thought of being with any of them. After all they did to me, I couldn't even imagine it.

Cqllum spoke up. "Yes Princess, it's either you want this or you want this" he added, further adding to my anger.

My blood boiled. "Then get this and get it right, I would rather remain mateless forever than have any of you as my mate!"

I took a deep shaky breath as tears gathered in my eyes. "The least you could do is apologize, rather than think of ways to have sex with me"

I sniffed as the tears came flowing down with the pain stabbing my chest. "

Let's just go back to the old times when you would mess up with my cleaning, call me names, and make me feel worthless" I turned to Max. "Or you are forgetting the time when you and Ryder chased me down the woods with a gun, ready to end my life?"

"I wasn't going to actually kill you Liv" Max let out, already up on his feet.

"Yeah Liv, we were just messing with you" Ryder spoke after Max.

"Well, I don't fucking care!" I turned to Callum. "Mr nice guy, you are forgetting the rule you set for me. Anytime I see you, I should go the other way. I did NOT bloody forget that!"

Staring at all of them, I swallowed hard. "And that's what I'm going to do, look the other way. No matter how nice you are to me because of the mate bond, I am going to look the other way, until you get tired and accept my bloody rejection!"

"Have a nice day!" I yelled turning to leave, slamming the door shut.

A/N
So far, who is your favourite triplet?