Chapter 4

Liv's POV 

MY HEART RACED  when I felt a hot breath on my neck. I knew one thing and that was, since it was heat season, they had no control over themselves. I felt someone press his body against mine and I felt something hard on my thighs. Then someone started kissing my neck. 

It started getting to me and I felt lost for a moment, giving in to the pleasure of two men touching me. A little moan escaped my lips even when I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this. My wolf was getting excited too. No doubt she wanted more 

"Liv" Ryder groaned and I felt a thump caress my lips. I knew that instant that I had to do something since they were both thinking with their dicks, rather than their brain. 

Max, who had his hands digging up my thighs, landed them on my panties. While Max was busy with that, I felt Ryder cup my breast, squeezing hard. He groaned as he wrapped his hands around my neck, pulling me closer. 

"No!" I yelled out the moment my senses returned. That was when I pushed their bodies off me. 

"Is there a problem Liv? You don't like this?" I felt the same hand wrap around my waist pulling me closer, this time firmer. 

I knew I had to think fast. Their huge bodies were in front of me and I knew the only way was to slip beneath them for me to have a swift escape. Leaning against the wall, I slid until I fell on my knees and then I crawled out. 

I didn't wait a second, getting up as fast as I could and running as fast as my legs could carry me. 

"Hey!" Max growled and in no time I started hearing foot shuffling. They were chasing me! 

The power was still out, making it hard for me to see, but I ran like my life depended on it. Maybe the next day when the heat period was over I could tell them that whatever ideas they had in their head, I wasn't interested. 

I couldn't believ after all my wait for years, my mate turned out to be them! I was furious but didn't have the time to be mad. All I needed to do was get away. 

Squinting my eyes through the darkness, the moon that shone from an opening aided me. I was able to spot a door. Without thinking, I ran in, locking the door immediately. 

It didn't take long before the power came back up and I heaved a sigh of relief. I looked around the room I was in. My heart began to pound once again when I realized the room I was in. I had served the room before, but that wasn't the only problem. It was freaking Callum's room! 

I remembered the incident that occurred the previous day and how furious he had been. I knew I had to act fast and get the fuck out of there. 

The shower that had been on suddenly went off. I rushed to the door, but I stopped when a scent hit my nose. It wasn't his normal scent. I felt the same way I felt when I inhaled Max and Ryder's new scents, the feeling of floating in paradise and that fire between my legs. 

I snapped out of it immediately. There was no way the three of them could be my mates! Was this a death sentence or what?