Chapter 22

FREEN'S POV.

It's shameful when I have to argue with my wife to get her to let me go to a fucking doctors appointment with her. After fucking four months, I think I deserve to fucking see what's going on with my baby. I know everthing that's going on with the baby I am having with Becky, which I now know the sex of. A baby girl, just like I thought. Becky was only upset that I gloated about being right, she's fine with having a girl though. We both would have been happy either way.

I've really been watching Heidi and, well....she's really big to be just four months. I'm sort of nervous that my mom might be right about Heidi having twins. I'm not against having twins but three kids with Heidi? I don't think I've done enough bad in my life to deserve that shit, I'd never get rid of Heidi then but then again....I have my doubts about this kid really being mine. Heidi isn't to be trusted but I'll wait until the kid is born then take a test.

I've been ready for the past thirty minutes but Heidi still isn't. Sam is going to stay with Heng while we go to the doctors. My mom and grandmother got tired of Heidi and left a while ago but I refused to have Heng go too and since he doesn't really bother her, it wasn't a problem and I don't think Heidi really had the balls to say anything after our argument.

Heidi's bitchy personality is back and almost worse. I want to say hormones but.....is that really an excuse? I wish she would hurry the hell up though, I'm ready to go.

"Why do you look constipated? Is that your focused face?" I hear from behind me. In the time I've been waiting on Heidi, I've been sitting in the living room. I see Heng coming around the couch then he sits on the other end of it.

"Go to hell."

"Only if you come too. You know I can't stand to be away from you," I roll my eyes as he chuckled at himself.

"When are you leaving?" He asks.

"Whenever preggers hurries the hell up."

"Are you still fighting?"

"More like being very passive aggressive to each other."

"Where is the love?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Talked to Nam?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah, we're going out tonight."

"Out on a date or just out? Probably just out because you're too afraid to say anything," He rolls his eyes and I smirk.

"I'm telling her tonight actually. When I asked her out I tried to make it seem like I was asking her out on a date. I don't know if she got it though but whatever, I'm still telling her how I feel."

"You should have said that years ago. You'd probably be married by now and I'd be an aunt."

"I'm working on it alright, which reminds me...about that bet."

"I know you were never going to win that. Becky likes you not like that," I say and he nods his head.

"Yeah I could tell. She's taken isn't she?" He asks.

"Yeah, has been for awhile now so."

"Figures. No single woman can pass up on this. We both know I'm hot," I roll my eyes.

"I won't object to that because we resemble but stop calling yourself hot."

"Sexy? Handsome? A fucking Greek God? I'm like Hercules or Adonis."

"Sure you are buddy," I pat his shoulder and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful," He says and I narrow my eyes.