Chapter 4 🔞

FREEN'S POV.

That shower was really needed. The hot water relaxed me and helped me clear my mind. I've sort of stressed these past couple of weeks and that shower pretty much hit the spot.

I get out of the shower and wipe the bathroom mirror clear so that I can see myself. I pull my hair into a wet pony tail and grab a towel from the rack. I wrap it around my body then leave the bathroom and go into my bedroom. I notice Becky sitting on my bed and I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. Her eyes slowly rake over my body and she bites down on her lip then leans back on her arms and folds her leg over the other one. She has on a really tight dress......something she doesn't normally wear at work and her hair is in curls that fall down around her shoulders.....is she wearing heels?

"I came to fix your bed," Um what? Fix my bed? I slowly walk closer to her and shake my head.

"There is nothing wrong with my bed," She smirks as she stands and walks closer, closing the distance between us.

"Not yet there isn't," Her breath gently hits my lips. Then suddenly I feel her soft lips pressed against mines. Fuck is this really happening? I put my hands on her hips as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling our bodies closer together.

Her lips slowly move against mine but then I feel her take my bottom lip in between hers. She sucks it gently and my grip on her hips tightened as I run my tongue across her top lip as she bites mine slightly. Which causes me to moan. I feel her smirking against my lips and then she pulls back and moves away from me. I look her up and down as she reaches for the bottom of her dress, she quickly pulls it over her head and tosses it somewhere in the room. I don't know where, because my eyes never left her body. The matching blue lace panties and bra she's wearing is so fucking hot!

"Enjoying the view?" She asks in a seductive tone that sends shivers through out my body. A certain area of my body begins to twitch.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I am. Now why don't you take the rest of it off?" I say as she shakes her head and grabs my hand, pulling me towards her.

"That's your job," She whispers in my ear then slowly licks my ear lobe. Fuck, I can't take it anymore. I've never been more turned on in my entire life.

I push her down on the bed slightly and let my towel fall to the ground. I position myself between her legs, and we both moan as my harden member meets her warm underwear clad pussy briefly. I peck her lips and then kiss her from her jaw, to her neck and then licking everywhere else, i have such a hunger to taste every inch of her skin.

I run my hands over her sides as she arches her back slightly granting me the access I needed. I slide my hands behind her back and unclasp her bra. I slide it off her shoulders and tosses it somewhere in the room as I suck her neck, leaving a mark for everyone to see. I want people to see what I've done to her. I marked her as mine and only mine.

"Mhmm Freen," Becky moans as she arches her back once again. I lick my way down the valley of her breasts and kiss the right one before taking her harden nipple into my mouth. She moans more as I roll my tongue over the stiff bud and massage her left breast gently. She rocks her hips and I grind down into her, causing her to let out a noise that sounded like it was between a groan and moan.

I switch from one breast to the other. After paying both of them equal attention, I kiss her stomach briefly and then sit up. I slide my hands under her knees and she gets the hint to bend them. I bend down and kiss her inner thighs, as I slowly make my way back up her legs. I put her legs up on my shoulders and kiss her calf on her left leg before I grab the waistband of her panties. I slowly start to pull them down her legs, as all thoughts I once had disappeared, as I stared at this masterpiece that I just uncovered.

I could stare at this all day, her smooth hairless skin slick with so much juice that it's glistening in the light. I pull the panties off and toss them to the floor, as I looked up at her and saw how intently she has been watching me. Her breathing got heavier, and I saw how her chest begin to rise and fall in a quick manner. I bring my lips to her ankle when she said......

"Aren't you going to take those off?" She asks me and I look down at her body trying to find what I missed. She chuckles lightly and moves her foot. I turn my head to see the black pumps that are still on her feet.

"Oh, no I want to fuck you with these on," She bites her lip and her eyes become even more filled with lust. I line myself up at her entrance and watches as the tip slowly disappears inside her. The tip quickly becomes the head, and more and more of my length disappears until I'm completely inside of her.

"Oh fuck.....You are so fucking tight baby!" I moan as I grip of her thighs, I slowly begin to thrust into her. She moans quietly and closes her eyes. I marvel in the feeling of her wet tight heat around me and I thrust slowly but with purpose. I watch as my member repeatedly disappears inside her and how slick it is every time it leaves her.

"Oh Freen," She moans as I thrust into her faster. I thrust deeper than ever before.

"Damn baby..... You feel so fucking good," I moan as I watch Becky bite her lip. Her eyes are heavily lidded so I'm not sure if they're even open. I grip her thighs tight and thrust hard.

"Oh shit...." Becky moans as I keep fucking her.

"God yes, right there Freen," I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm so, i lean forward slightly and rub her clit with the pad of my thumb.

"Yeah, right there baby......You like that," I moan. From this position, I can feel new parts of Becky and god this feels even better than before. Becky is breathing really hard and lifting her hips into my thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She moans.

"Fuck I'm about to cum!" I moan and Becky nods her head. Her mouth is open slightly and her eyes are still shut tightly. Then I notice the vice like grip around my dick and the contracting of her muscles. I feel my knees buckle slightly and I shut my eyes as I push us both into our orgasms. I think I heard Becky screaming my name but I'm not really sure. I lie on top of her body and try to catch my breath. God that was good. I feel her shaking my shoulders and I look up at her but she's not there. I'm just lying in an empty bed.

"Freen......" I hear my name and look around but I'm alone. What the hell?

"Freen!" I hear again. I feel like I'm falling and my eyes shoot open as I try to catch myself from falling off the bed and onto the floor but I'm just not quick enough. I fall face first onto the wooden floor of my bedroom. I yell out in pain and my hand flies to my crotch.

"Fuck!" I yell again and roll onto my back.

"Are you okay?" I hear Heidi ask then I see her head looking at me from on top of the bed. I blink a few times to come back to reality and sigh. Of course it was only a dream. Fuck my life!

______________________________________

A/N: oof what dream it was wasn't it? Hahaha. Comment? Vote? Follow?
See ya <3