Chapter 2

BECKY'S POV.

I can truly say I hate Heidi Jensen. She has the most amazing, smart, talented, succesful, beautiful, handsome woman in her life and she treats her like shit. How do you treat Freen like shit!? I just don't get it. It sucks having feelings for your boss. I've heard the stories about how it's only ever a fling, they'll never love you or leave their spouse but that's only when the affair begins. Freen isn't having an affair with me and as much as I wouldn't blame her for stepping out on Heidi if she did, I would still feel bad if we were together behind Heidi's back.....Just a little.

What the hell am i saying? I can't be with Freen. I don't even think she likes me like that, she's just a flirt. It's a part of her nature and charm. I'm sure Freen would just love to be in love with her maid. I clean and watch her son, that's attractive. I'm just kidding myself. I mean as much as I'd love for her to love me, it wouldn't work out. We're from two different worlds.

I have been attracted to Freen since day one but I hadn't realized I loved her until about 2 weeks ago. We were just talking and Heidi walked in and they got into an argument. I wanted to kill Heidi. I don't even know why they fought but the way she yelled and tried to belittle Freen pissed me off to mo end. Yuki had to calm me down because I was ready to snap, specifically snap Heidi's neck. That was the moment I knew this wasn't just a crush.

Something about Freen drew me to her. I don't know if it was because we were so similar or because we just have a connection. Heidi does not deserve her. Freen is at work and Sam is with Yuki at the store. I'm just cleaning up the living room, picking up Sam's toys and doing some dusting. I hear the front door open and shut. There's alot of shuffling in between and I knit my eyebrows in confusion. What the hell is going on? I walk over to the front door and in the hallway leading to other parts of the house, is Heidi pushed up against a wall with some guy's tongue down her throat. I couldn't stop the gasp in time and they heard me. They turn around and I recognize the guy as one of her co-stars.

"Becky, i didn't know you'd be in today," She says as she pushes the guy off of her.

"This is my friend, Seng. We were just rehearsing," She says and I scoff at that horrible excuse of a lie.

"Seng," He says and extends his hand to me but quickly retracts it when she sees the glare I'm giving him.

"Why don't you go make yourself comfortable," She tells him and he shrugs and goes upstairs.

"So this is what you call rehearsing? Fucking your co-star behind Freen's back?" I say and she looks at me.

"You have no right to judge me. What i do with my life is none of your business and this new discovery will remain between you and I if you still want a paycheck," She says with a glare of her own.

"Why don't you just leave Freen so she can be happy? Don't you care about her feelings?" I ask and she moves closer to me.

"No. I don't actually. Do you know how it would look if we split? They would make me the laughing stock of Hollywood."

"Not if you leave her," I say.

"We are on the rise of being a better power couple than Angelina and Brad or Beyonce and Jay Z. I'm not messing that up and neither are you, so make sure you stay out of my business," We stare each other down, neither of us wanting to back down but we break eye contact when Seng decides to speak.

"Come on, don't keep Sengzilla waiting," Heidi looks to the stairs then back at me.

"Yeah, don't keep Sengzilla waiting," I mock with disgust and she just brushes it off and walks to the stairs.