You know what...

You know what...

I'm just gonna start making chapters when the SolarBalls characters are like humanoid.

Because it's actually really fun to imagine the characters with human-like features. AND I don't have to make another book that I'll never update again.

Anyway...

First.. I wanna describe everyone.

The Sun:
-The Sun is the tallest character (that you know of 🤭).

-He's 14 feet! (I know humans usually get to only 6 feet, but I don't care. They are still sorta celestial beings).

-He wears mostly black clothes (since black absorbs heat). It's kinda like a swim suit.

—————

Mercury:
-Mercury is the smallest character

-He's 4 feet and 5 inches

-He wears hoodies and boy shorts most of the time.

—————

Venus:
-He's the hottest planet (I wanna marry him)

-He's 5 feet and 1 inch

-He wears forest green cargo pants, and a sleeveless black shirt. He also has a brown satchel bag.

——————

The Earth:
-He's a bit egotistical, but he's trying to become a better planet.

-He's 5 feet and 3 inches

-He wears a short sleeve shirt with a little NASA pin on it. He also wears black pants.

——————

Mars:
-He reddest planet

-He's 4 feet and 8 inches

-He wears a reddish-pinkish shirt, and has brown-orange pants. He wears a cyan belt, and a scrunchy on his wrist.

———————

Jupiter:
-The father of the house

-He's 8 feet and 8 inches

-He wears a suit-like shirt. It has pink, red, and white tiny stripes. He also wears black pants with a black belt, when he's out doing busy work. He wears casual loose dad clothes when he's home chilling.

———————

Saturn:
-The sensitive giant

-He's 8 feet and 6 inches

-He wears many rings on his fingers and wears a long sleeve sweater that has stripes like the planet itself.

———————

Uranus:
-The stinky planet/hj

-He is 7 feet and 6 inches

-He wears a Eskimo-like jacket, when he's around the house/system. When he's painting, he will sometimes wear an apron.

————————

Neptune:
-The Dory of the Solar System

-He's 7 feet and 6 inches

-He wears a big jacket, not as big as Uranus', but it's still big.

————————

That's everyone for now. I'll add the dwarf planets and moons when I feel like adding them to the story line.

These human SolarBalls chapters are separate from the chapters I've been posting.

Oh. I should probably explain the ships I'll have in the chapters..

———————
The Ships:
-Mercury x The Earth
-Venus x Mars
-Jupiter x Saturn ( x Uranus) .. Possibly

———————

The characters live in a mansion house like.. place..

-It's like a neighborhood. Each house/building is a different star system.

-Every town/city is an arm of the Milky Way.

-And every state is a Galaxy

—————————

Alright that's it for now!

The first few chapters will be of the rocky planets.

Feel free to give me some ideas, or what kind of relationships you wanna see!

I hope these chapters will be good.