☁️ Neptune x Pluto 💔

I don't know how I'll do this, my I will try my best

Requested by: AEXLOTL_4444

Art drawn by me (It's just a doodle)

This will take place before Neptune lost his mind (and probably before Pluto lost his planet status)

_______________

Pluto's P.O.V.

I drifted in my orbit, closest to Neptune, when I saw him, I smiled and flew toward him.

As I neared him, I noticed he stared at an Asteroid. I cocked my head, "Neptune? You okay?"

He jumped and turned and faced me, "Oh! Pluto, you startled me." He looked at the Asteroid again, but then he looked at the other gas giants.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at the asteroid Neptune had been staring at.

"I was just.. uh.." Neptune looked at the Kuiper Belt. He paused, looking around, "t-taking in the scenery.."

I got a little closer, a bit concerned, "Hey.. what's wrong?

He stayed quiet for a minute, scanning the Kuiper Belt, "Is..." he took a deep breath, "has the Kuiper Belt.. always looked so..." he gulped, "lonely?"

I turned and looked at the Kuiper Belt, "Sorta.. I know there are some dwarf planets in there, but I don't normally meet them too often."

Neptune grabbed the asteroid he had stared at before, "It gets lonely out here, especially when I'm nowhere near you or Uranus."

I sighed, "Hey, it's not your fault for your orbit," I started, putting a hand on Neptune's shoulder, making him looking down at me with a frown.

I continued, "It's the laws a physics to blame... and.. possibly the universe's fault." He smiled a little.

"You're right. It just sorta sucks not having anyone to talk to."

"I understand that, but don't you have some moons you can talk you?" I asked, "I have my moons, Charon, Nix, Styx, Kerberos, and Hydra, to talk to when I'm not close to you or any of the dwarf planets."

He thought for a moment, "I do have Triton, Thalassa... uh... I think... Proteus... umm..." He stared off, "I.. forget some of the other moons..." he smiled nervously.

I smiled, "That's okay, you do have a lot of moons. it's probably hard to keep track of all of them."

"Yeah, I don't know how Jupiter and Saturn keep up with their moons," Neptune looked back at Jupiter and Saturn.

Jupiter was reading, and Saturn appeared to be trying to get Jupiter's attention. Jupiter is probably reading a very interesting book if he's not noticing Saturn.

I backed up a little, "I would lose my mind if I had as many moons as them."

I jumped when Neptune gave me a sudden hug. I felt squished a little, but he was very careful when he hugged me. "Thank you.." He whispered, and I hugged him back.

"You're welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end

This might be the only story I can upload this week. I will try to work on the next chapter, which should be Saturn Angst.

This chapter literally took me all week to figure out a plot.