💔 Neptune Angst 💔

Neptune Angst
Art ism drawn by me

Requested by NeptuneisNotdumb
The idea was given to me by CPT_Wigglez_11

Neptune's P.O.V.

I drifted at the very limit of the Kuiper Belt, staring at Uranus. I wanna talk to him, I thought to myself, but then remembered what Uranus said..

"The Sun doesn't like when we're out of our orbits." (That's totally what Uranus said and not Venus).

I looked at the Kuiper Belt and grabbed on of the motionless astroids. I began to tear up, and I started to sob.

I miss Uranus.. and Saturn...

I continued floating across the Kuiper Belt, alone, but I kept coming across new faces. I made new friends.

One of my new friends' names is Guillermo. They love when I talk about my friends. I smiled as I stared at Guillermo, looking back at the other planets.

Just a few more years and I'll be close enough to Uranus to talk to him. I felt a tear falling down my face. It was cold. I didn't really understand why there was tears in my eyes.

I don't understand most of my emotions anymore.

Where am I again? I can't remember.

I then look to my right and see a small planet next to me.

"H-hey Neptune. Where have you been? Nobody's seen you in years." I stared at the small celestial being before I snapped back into reality.

"Woah! Where did you come from?" I jumped and asked, smiling curiously.

"Wh-what? I've been here. Are you okay?" The little planet asked, and I shook my head.

"Where are we, right now? And.. who are you?" I asked, still smiling.

"W..we're in the Solar System, and I'm Pluto. We met over four billion years ago." Pluto answered, with a bit of confusion and concern.

I then zoned out, and I began making buzzing noises with my mouth. "N-Neptune?" I continued making noises.

"Neptune, are you okay?" Pluto asked, once again. I looked over at him.

"Woah! Where did you come from?" I jumped again.

"Forget this, I'm hanging out with the dwarf planets." Pluto said, before leaving.

Why did he leave? I clocked my head to the side. I then shrugged it off and continued on my lonely journey, smiling mindlessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is good. It took me a while to think of a storyline.

I'll try to work on Uranus Angst next.

Feel free to leave suggestions.