💔 A Fight 💔

This was requested to be romantic, but I can't bring myself to make this relationship romantic. I see Callisto and Io as siblings (I'm sorry 😭😭)

Requested by: Delta_Frog

Sorry there is no art, I'd rather draw the art myself, and I haven't drawn any of the moons (at least not in digital)

This takes place after Moon escapes and Io and Callisto are searching for Neptune's moons.

Io's P.O.V.

Callisto and I were heading toward the Kuiper Belt, going to search for Neptune's moons. It was awkward.

Callisto stayed quiet as we were passing Saturn, and I began coughing, breaking the silence.

"Ugh, Io. Cough in the other direction!" Callisto said, scooting away.

I blushed a little, "S..sorry! I'll try to!" I smiled, nervously.

The silence returned, and I felt awkward again. I then scooted up towards Callisto, "So.. what do you think we'll have to do to moons who want out?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation.

Callisto looked up and then looked back at the Astroid Belt. I cocked my head.

"Callie? You okay?" I asked and she looked back at me, shaking her head. "S-sorry, let's continue. And, don't call me Callie." She rolled her eyes. "That's such a stupid nickname."

"I think it's cute!" I smiled, spinning around. I noticed Callisto blush, but she continued to frown.

I stopped spinning, and I stared at Callisto. "You seem distracted."

She shook her head again and whipped past me, toward the Kuiper Belt. "Woah! Hey!" I shook my head and began following her.

I grabbed her wrist and I looked at her, worried. "Callie, what's wrong?"

She looked away from me, at the Asteroid Belt. So it has something to do with the Astroid Belt.. I thought.

"What's in the Astroid Belt that is distracting you?" I asked, and she shook her head. "It's.. nothing. Let's just.. continue."

I frowned, getting a little upset. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because it's none of your concern!" She yelled at me, and I backed up. "If I was your concern, I'd tell you. But it's not. Just drop the situation."

I scrunched my face up, "Fine, I didn't care anyway. I let her wrist go, and I walked off.

"Io, where are you going?" She asked and I continued walking. "I'm splitting up. It'll be faster than way."

"We can't split up! We barely know how to navigate this place!" Callisto hollered, but I ignored her.

"Blah blah-" I was cut off when I started coughing. I then continue walking silently, leaving Callisto alone.

~~~~~~~~
Yeah, sorry if it wasn't romantic or fluff 💀

I just see Io and Callisto as siblings and didn't have the guts to make it romantic.

I also wanted more ✨ drama ✨

And I'm trying to make it as close to the canon events as possible, while also making up my own plots.

But yeah, Io and Callisto have split up. Team "Retrieve Neptune's Moons" is obliterated 💀

Alright, you can suggest more story ideas