☁️I'm Here For You (Venus and Mercury) ☁️

This relationship is platonic

This is also a part 2 of the Venus Angst

The art is the same (I'm too lazy to draw another Mercury and Venus art, and I like it when there is a drawing)

Requested by CPT_Wigglez_11

Mercury's P.O.V.

Venus ran off.. crying?! What the heck just happened?

"I.. I didn't mean to make him cry.." Earth said, his throat dry. I flew up to Earth, "I talk to him and see what's up." Earth smiled slightly and nodded.

I started heading in the direction Venus went and looked around. I turned to the side and saw Venus crying.

I drifted toward Venus, "Venus.." Venus jumped and I jumped as well. Venus wiped his face and turned around.

"What do you want, Mercury?" He grumbled, not looking at me.

"I wanted to see what is bothering you." I paused, to see if Venus would say anything, but he just stayed silent.

I continued, "You've been distant from everyone else ever since you and Mars had that argument with Earth."

Venus froze and I tilted my head, "You good?"

I started seeing tears fall down Venus's face. "Venus? Why are you crying? What happened?"

"I'm.. *hiccup* I'm not.. crying," Venus was wiping the tears off his face.

I sighed, and gave Venus a hug. (They can hug without dying, because fictional logic) He hugged back and began sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder.

I've never seen Venus so.. vulnerable before. I gave him a pat on the back and tried to console him, "It's okay.. let out all your pain.."

Venus held me tight, not wanting to let go. He continued to cry, and seemed to be mumbling something, but I could barely understand it.

"What?" I asked still hugging Venus.

"Please don't leave me..." Venus cried, and I started tearing up myself. I hugged Venus tighter, smiling, "I will never leave you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is a bit shorter, but I tried.

I feel like the Venus angst and Earth angst stories are similar. I'll try to get more creative with future oneshots.

Anyway, leave requests for me to do. I will eventually get to them