💔 What happened?! 💔

This may be a bit of spoilers for the new episodes, so watch that first.

Art drawn by me

Earth's P.O.V.

"I should probably go and apologize to Mars and Venus now," I said to Mercury and my moon, as I wiped my tears.

"Yeah, you go," Mercury replied, as I turned away, leaving to go to Mars' orbit.

"Mars? Venus?" I called out, looking around. "Uh.. guys?" I continued looking around for a minute, but I couldn't find them. I went back to Mercury.

Mercury and my moon were talking, as I flew over to them, "Uh.. Mercury?" I interrupted them, and they looked over at me.

"What is it, Earth?" He raised an eyebrow. I looked over at Venus' orbit, feeling worried. Venus and Mars weren't over in Venus' orbit either.

"Do you know where Mars and Venus are? I can't find them-" I looked at Mercury, gulping.

"Are they not in Mars' orbit?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No! I'm worried." I looked back at Mars' orbit. "What if they're in the Asteroid Belt..?" I asked.

Mercury looked over at the Sun, then at me, "I'll go check. You stay in your orbit."

I shook my head, "I can't do that! If they're in there, I need to find them and apologize."

My moon stood in front of me, "No. It- it's too dangerous for you to go in there. If you don't want your earthlings to go extinct, you need to stay here." I frowned, knowing he was right.

Mercury turned toward the Asteroid Belt, "I'll be back. If the Sun asks, tell him I'll be right back."

"Be careful, Mercury! Don't let your guard down, in there!" Moon told Mercury as he left.

----------

Mercury's P.O.V.

I flew into the Asteroid Belt, looking around. "Hm... I wonder where they could be.." I thought out loud. I saw a few.. planets..? No. Were those... moons..? I hid behind an asteroid.

I didn't know any of them. Some of them looked upset. I wonder what happened..

I thought for a minute. Maybe they know where Venus and Mars are... Though, Earth's Moon said to be careful..

I flew the direction they came from. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I snuck behind some asteroids, looking around. I couldn't help but think about the moons' faces.

I heard coughing from a distance. It sounded painful. I hurried over in the direction of the sound. I couldn't tell who was in pain, but I needed to make sure they were okay.

As I drew closer, I noticed there were two.. moons? No- planets?! They were beaten up! I flew over there as fast as I could.

As I grew nearer, I could actually make out who it was.... Venus?! And- and Mars?!!

"MARS!! VENUS!!!" I ran over to them, freaking out. "How did this happen?!" I saw Venus open his eyes. They couldn't move. I started to cry. "Venus, please wake up! Who did this?!"

Venus didn't answer. Neither did Mars. I looked around panicking. I went over to Venus and hugged him. I needed answers. Should- should I tell Earth? No. I'll get Jupiter! Yes! He might be able to help.

I tried pulling Venus and Mars. I couldn't move them though. Maybe I should get Earth's Moon. Earth shouldn't be alone though.

My mind was racing, "UGH!!" I screamed. "MOVE DAMNIT!!" I pushed Mars. I heard Mars groan in pain, and I stopped. "Mars..?"

Mars turned to me, his eyes barely open. He didn't say anything. I stared at him, tears in my eyes.

"Mars! Who did this to you?!" I asked, my voice was shaking. I looked over at Venus. He was still out cold. I looked at Mars again.

"Where... did he go..?" Mars mumbled. I was confused, "Where'd who go?" Mars layed back down. "Mars! Who?! Who did this?!" I shook Mars and he groaned in pain again.

"Stop.." I heard him say. I stopped and stared at him. "Please answer me.." I begged.

Mars coughed in pain, "Gany..mede.." He closed his eyes again. I tried pushing him closer to Jupiter's orbit.

I didn't know who this Ganymede was, but if he did this to Mars and Venus, then he was definitely dangerous. I pushed Mars, "Mars.. we need to get to Jupiter..! Get up!"

I shoved Mars as hard as I could and I started crying. My breathing was heavy. I need to get help.

I flew back to Earth's orbit, and Earth's Moon was talking with Earth. "Earth! Moon! Help!" I was bawling. Earth and his moon looked at me, concerned. I was a sobbing mess. 

"Mercury, what's wro-?!" I pulled Earth's Moon, toward the Asteroid Belt, but he pulled away from me. "Hey!" I turned and looked at him. My vision was blurry and I couldn't really see anything. I rubbed my eyes.

"Mercury, what's going on?" I could hear the concern and confusion in his voice. I couldn't speak.  Earth's Moon hugged me, and I sniffled, "Moon.. please. I need your help."

"With what?" How do I answer that?! I looked up, trying to clear my vision. I looked toward the asteroid belt.

"I'll be back, Earth." Earth's Moon pulled me into the Asteroid Belt. "Okay. What's going on? Is it the moons-?" I wiped my eyes.

"What-? I don't know- It's Mars.. and Venus-" I blinked, trying to clearly see my surroundings.

"Venus and.. Mars? What happened to them?" 

I sniffled, "They- they're hurt really badly.. I tried getting them to Jupiter's orbit, but.. I can't make them move.."

"Show me." The Earth's Moon's face turned serious. I nodded, leading him to where I had found them.

There they were... Laying in the pile of asteroids. Earth's Moon ran over to them and stared at them, covering his mouth.

He looked just as shocked as I was.

"No.. they can't have started the attack now.." Earth's Moon muttered.

"What...?" I turned to Earth's Moon. He looked.... pissed... Before I could say anything else, the Earth's Moon ran off into the Asteroid Belt.

I'm getting anxious..

————————————

Words: 1019

This is probably my favorite chapter I've written. This has literally taken me a month. I've been busy drawing 🤭

I hope you like this chapter.