Introducing Me

Hey guys. I know that you haven't heard my profile name before but, some people have so, they peoples who haven't heard me before, let me introduce myself.
My name is Logan. I have been on Wattpad for 4 years and I do have some positive and negative about Wattpad.
Positive: Peoples I met on here are really nice. They will respect you If you respect them back. I have so much fun writing books or reading them.
Negative: Wattpad do have bug problem but, hopefully they can fix it. Now there are peoples on here that are not the peoples they are saying to be, there were some predators on here before and I don't know if they are gone or not but, we want Wattpad to be a save online place for everyone.
Anyway, I have worked on Books before and It was DuckTales and I did have people that my questionable choices I made on my books that didn't like my choices I make for my books but, It my books and I can do whatever I want because, It my choice. I know that I am not a good typer but, I am dyslexic and it a learning disability. Also be nice to peoples because, If they are being nice to you and it always comes back to you.
Anyway, That's all I need to say.
I will see you all on episode 1 of my DuckTales book.