✧. ┊ ❝ rainy days ❞

rainy days, i'm thinking bout you.

what to say, wish i knew how to. 

YOUR POV

While your ex was figuring out she still loved you, you were trying to untangle the complicated past few days. 

You'd yelled at Chaewon and called her jealous, but deep inside, it was you who was jealous. Even after three freaking months.

Rain poured outside, tapping lightly at the window and slicking the glass. You leaned against the window, the cool feeling seeping into your forehead as you did your deepest thinking.

You were still really angry at Chaewon.

But for a reason only Kazuha, Eunchae, and Nako knew.

And they would never tell anyone.

Chaewon couldn't know. If she did, she'd probably think you were pathetic, because of how much she now likely hated you after you yelled at her.

You were so confused.

You had been so broken after the split that getting back with Chaewon and then breaking up with her again would destroy you.

But at the same time... even after those three months, you wanted her still. People want what they can't have, and you wanted Kim Chaewon even after she rejected you to your face every time she rolled her eyes at you in the hallway.

A single tear squeezed out of your eye and it turned into a waterfall, tears spilling from your eyes as you wondered what the hell was going on.

So this was wanting what you couldn't have was like. Chaewon had a girlfriend who she seemed to like enough to give her your sweater. Chaewon didn't think about you anymore, and even though you knew that, after three months of moving on, you were stuck in a limbo of going back to her and continuing along this shaky path you were trying to pave.

The tears spilled, dripping down your palms, and you squeezed your eyes shut, until finally, pulling yourself up, you wiped the tears away. You walked to your door and pulled out a jacket from the closet. Your mom, as usual, wasn't home. 

You slipped on the jacket and ran into the rain, slipping into your mother's car.

You weren't thinking straight.

You hit the gas and shot out of the driveway.

a/n: okay guys i think people will anticipate whats coming next lmao. but seriously i know y/n's feelings are kind of out of left field, but when you're recovering from a breakup, and super scared for other reasons (which will be revealed soon) everything doesn't really make sense and you get random feelings when you think you're done. anyways hope yall enjoyed!!

Song: Rainy Days by V