✧. ┊ ❝ miss movin' on ❞

i broke the glass that surrounded me,

i ain't the way you remember me.

YOUR POV

You tried to ignore the flood of emotions bombarding your poor mind.

Chaewon gave your sweater to this girl. Which hurt. A lot. Nako had promised to look into Chaewon and Minju more, but she didn't really need to. It made perfect sense to you.

"Of course she'd move on with a college student," you mumbled into Kazuha's shoulder as she hugged you tightly. You two were on the floor of her room, food and books spread out in front of you. "It just goes to show how much she's over me."

"You're over her too," she reminded you. "She basically cheated on you, and you dumped her. You didn't take it lying down. You've spent the last three months getting over her. You're free, Y/N, and if she wants to pull her crap, she can. It's not your problem."

You looked up at her with a laugh. "You're a very good therapist. I'm lucky to have you."

She displayed a proud smirk. "Why, thank you. And yes, you are. Now let's finish these chapters, and no more thinking about Chaewon. You're over her. It's all behind you. This little thing she did is gonna fly right past you, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

She gave you a bright smile, and you two continued to work.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The next day at school, you could feel Chaewon eyeing you closely.

She made a point of brushing past you in the halls and shooting you indecipherable stares. You just shrugged it off, pretending that you either hadn't seen the post or didn't care about it.

This seemed to irk her. She rolled her eyes at you when you passed her in the hallways.

Later, in geometry, the project Eunchae had worried about recieved an extension, causing her to whine to you, Nako, and Kazuha about it privately. Even worse- it was a partner project, and Eunchae hated working with anyone but her friends.

The teacher looked around at the class. "Your pairs will be decided by me, and I won't be taking any requests, alright?"

He began to name pairs.

But then-

"Y/N and Chaewon. Please find a desk and begin working."

Your eyebrows shot up and you frowned visibly, earning a smirk from Chaewon in your direction. She stood and walked over to you, leaning on your desk. "So. What a coincidence, huh?"

CHAEWON POV

I found Y/N's lack of reaction irritating, but I didn't show it.

All throughout our relationship, she'd always been accused of being a little slow, and I wasn't about to disagree. I'd had Minju post the picture of her wearing her sweater, knowing one of her closest friends would see it and recognize the sweater. But she didn't even seem to care.