✧. ┊ ❝ can't love you anymore ❞

but at this point 

how can we love again? 

You sighed, the reluctant breath spiraling from your lips in a whoosh of exasperation. "Chaewon. We've gone over this five times. The answer is 46."

"No, it's not," she growled at you. "You put it in the equation wrong."

You put yourself into the equation of my LIFE wrong, you wanted to say, but you stayed quiet on that subject. "Sure. You can get a bad grade then."

"It's a group extension, idiot. I'm taking you down with me."

"I don't want anything to do with you," you found yourself saying, and the surprise that flicked across her face was enough for you. "You've ruined everything enough, so mess up one more stupid equation, won't you?"

And with that, you stormed out of the library, and she followed after you, whining. "Y/N-ah-"

You spun on your heel. "You don't have the right to call me that after that night. Why don't you go ask Minju, your smart college girlfriend, huh? She could probably do the whole project with you, and I'd be spared from seeing your face more than I freaking need to."

She stopped in shock, and the image of her kissing Minju was still fresh in the back of your mind. It stung, and badly, even though you were good at pretending. "Minju- what? No, we- we're not anything serious. We're just seeing how it goes. Why's that even important to you? You're over me anyway."

"You're so moody!" you burst out suddenly. "Seeing how it goes? Is that why you gave her my sweater?"

A satisfied smirk spreads itself across her pretty features. "So you did notice that. I knew you would."

You let out an irritated growl. "That was my favorite sweater. You gave it away and had your buddy, or whatever you two are, post it on Instagram, where you knew my friend would see it. That's so messed up, using your friend like that."

Then I twisted the knife.

"What are you, jealous?"

a/n: sorry this chapter is kinda funky. i'm planning to tie it up, but this fic is turning out a bit short... i think i'm just gonna go with oneshots for my next book lmao

song: Can't Love You Anymore by IU and Oh Hyuk