Chapter 9

I lifted my head from the bots touch as I looked to the other two. I could sense the fear coming from them. It makes me a bit nervous and anxious but I looked down as my savior started beeping and whizzing. I tiled my head as I didn't know what he was doing at first. "You saved it? Why didn't you say anything?" I turned my attention to the largest as he spoke. My fins twitching, tho I didn't understand so I didn't pay attention.

'this seems boring, tho now that I'm thinking about it. I'm getting hungry.' I turned as I looked around at the dead cons. I walked around as I sniffed at a few before I picked one. I held it down the drone as I leaned down grabbing a hold of its arm. With ease I tore it completely off the body and swallowed the limb whole. "Bee, it's literally a bot eater! You can't expect us to bring that thing to the base." I ignored the bots as they seemed to speak to each other.

I laid myself down as I enjoyed my meal, it didn't take me long to finish off the one I had before I grabbed another and started eating away at it. Tho I was half way done with the second one when i heard something. I lifted my head as I looked over as I saw this strange blue and green thing. It made me stand up as I turned to face it fully and backed away. But I stopped as I heard the chirping from my savior. I looked down at him as he came closer to me.

I frowned slightly as he came up and pointed out the shackles that still stayed locked around my ankles. I looked at my leg as I lifted it to look at it and moved it slightly. I kept my leg up as I watched him tap the metal before he balled both of his hands and put them side by side. I brought my head closer to his hands as he then made a breaking motion. I tiled my head gently as he motioned to my legs once more and repeated his hand motions.

'oh I see, he wants to help me again.' I realized what he was wanting to do and made a gentle crackling sound in my throat. Showing I was letting him help me but I raised a brow as he started walking away from me and tolds the swirling vortex. I was very wary of the vortex and had no idea what it was for. Tho he got my attention with chirping sounds. He motioned me to follow, I lifted a leg tho hestiated.

I looked to the vortex once more, the image of what the cons had done popped up making me back up again. I whined as a show of my fear of being chained again but he came back over and chirped like he did the first time we met. I lowered my head down as he rubbed my snout. I leaned into his touch as he comforted me. I huffed softly as I watched him start leading me to the vortex.

This time I slowly followed him through it. Tho as soon as we were through it, I nearly collapsed on the other side. I groaned as I steadied myself by spreading my legs to hold my weight. 'so dizzy....' I whined out as I shook my head a bit before I looked around. My fins lowering as I saw we were in a confined space. Making me a bit worried but I turned my attention to my savior once more as he coaxed me to follow him.

I slowly did so before he stopped and I did as well. "I can't believe you convinced me to do this.." I snapped my head down over as I heard a new voice. Seeing a orange an white one as he stepped closer. I growled at him making the male freeze in his tracks. I didn't know this bot and didn't know if I could trust him but I looked back toy savoir. He shook his head at me as I tiled my head.

I watched him use his hands to motion that the male before motioning to my legs. I looked down a moment and back at the male. I stared at him a long moment before I slowly laid on my side and my legs laid out. Allowing the male to work, I paid my head down on the ground as I let the male approach me. I was still uneasy but I turned my attention to my savior once again as he sat beside my head.

He rubbed my head as he chirped gently to me. I slowly relaxed and closed my optics. 'these beings are nothing like the other ones..' I thought as I let them help me.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.