Chapter 5

The femme laid on her side as she stared at the sky's. She had been chained in place for Primus knows how long, she couldn't tell tho. All she could do was lay there and stare. Megatron had been trying to make her submit to him. Not matter how much she was beaten, tortured, or starved. She would not yield to those before her, she'd rather die than do so.

Her optics shifted as she heard someone approaching. Seeing the scrawny seeker made the femme turn her gaze back to the sky. "Time to listen beast" she showed no reaction at his words, her fins flicking as she heard him growl in frustration. "I'll make you listen" at those words she heard the familiar electrical sound. Her head shot up as a muffled roar left her as Starscream jammed his rob into her side. Her body desperately trying to get away from the pain but the chains held her in place.

She panted an whined in pain as the rod as pulled away. She forced herself to lift her head an looked to her side where he had electrocuted her. Another black burn mark has been left, a bit of her energon leaking from under her armor as she turned back to him. She glared at the male before he had went to strick her again. She roared once again as she struggled in her chains.

'that's it!' she roared to herself as she felt her body freeze over, frost forming over her body as it covered her an the chains that held her. With one hard tug the chains shattered like glass. Her optics glowing as she freed her legs, she was able to break the chains around her wings as well. Throwing the seeker aside in the process. She snapped her head towards the entrance to the ship as she heard alarms going off. She knew this was her chance but her muzzle was still chained in place. She didn't have time to fool with the muzzle around her hole head so she used her sharp claws an broke the chain at it's base.

Once she was freed she took off, running till she reached the edge of the flight deck. By this point she was being shot at but she paid no mind as she spread her wings and jumped. She took a nose dive before the wind caught her wings. She then flew, beating her wings as fast an hard as she could. Her body hurt an screamed to stop but she ignored it. She had to keep going, she couldn't stop.

She wouldn't!

She wouldn't stop till her body gave out, she'd fly till her wings fell off or her spark stopped. With determination the predacon flapper her wings that much harder as she continued the path ahead.

After what seemed like hours she finally reached the ground. It wasn't a very graceful landing as she hit the ground and rolled before she skidded to a slow stop. She panted heavily as she laid limp on the ground. She was so tired, having lost her pursuers for the time being. She laid there, her jaws still bound together by the muzzle. She shakily lifted her head as she took in her surroundings. Everything being alien as she saw the trees and greenery around her.

She panted still as she then looked up to the sun that sat high on the sky. It was hot, too hot. 'i-i have to fine somewhere c-cool' she thought as she shakily put each of her legs back under her. She whined an gritted her teeth as she slow got to her feet. She huffed as she looked ahead, pausing a moment before she limped forward. Slowly disappearing into the trees in search of a cooler spot to rest.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.

And I'm sorry it took so long.