Chapter 2

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this.

I have been really busy with trying to get to a stable point in my life and my laptop broke as well. So ya....

And I have been busy on some of my books and got stuck on this one.

Writers block really sucks but I want to try getting back into some of my other books.

Like I said before, I hope you all understand and stick with me a bit and hope you enjoy.

And I'm try doing this book in 3rd Person, just mainly through the predacons optics, let me know how I do.

~Present Day~

The Nemesis flew through the skies silently, it having been quiet. Too quiet, Megatron stood at the controls as he stared ahead. A few vehicen (probably fucked that up lol 😂) worked away at their posts as usual. Soundwave stood in his spot at the computer as he always did, typing silently as he looked for any new energon mines or autobot activity.

The computer soon let off a few loud beeps as the tracker caught something on the radar. The sound catching Megatron's attention "What is it Soundwave?" He asked as he walked over to his TIC, seeing him already pulling up what info showed on the screen. On the screen a faint life signal blinked slowly. "Is it Autobot or Decepticon?" Megatron held his hands behind him as he watched the screen closely.

Soundwave started to type again as he tried providing an answer for his leader but to no success as the screen popped up 'unknown'. Soundwave turned his head slightly as he awaited Megatron's next orders. Megatron hummed lightly in thought as his hand moved up and rubbed at his chin before he looked to Soundwave.

"Have Starscream take a few cons and check it out. They are to report back as soon as they do." Megatron turned and walked out of the main bridge. Soundwave gave a silent nod as he contacted Starscream. Of course not long after Starscream entered the main bridge "What is it now?" Starscream asked slightly annoyed as he walked over, Soundwave didn't answer. Just turning to face him before raising his arm and pointing to the life signal still up on the screen.

Soundwave then plated the recording of what their leader wanted him to do. Starscream growled under his breath before he grabbed a few drones, along with comming Knockout.

Soon Soundwave had opened a space bridge and the all went through. It being nothing but a sea of snow "Let's get this over with, this sports beauty hate the cold." Knockout complained slightly as he started to take the life signal. "Just shut up and track the signal." Starscream huffed as they traveled through the snow. "You really need to lighten up a bit Screamer. Might do you some good." Knockout said the last part quietly to himself as the tracker went off.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Starscream hiss in annoyance but Knockout brushed him off as he lead the drones into a large crack in a ice cliff. Knockout had the drones go in first before going in after them, Starscream came in after them still ranting about Knockout using that nickname. He rolled his optics as he turned his head light on the sat on his chest.

The crack had opened into a large ice cave, Knockout turned as he looked at himself in the ice. "Cool you jets Screamer. Anger really ain't good on the looks." He smirked as he looked at himself in the reflection. But as he leaned closer, he frowned as he saw something dark in the ice. "Drones, get to digging, there's something in the ice."

The drones got to work as Starscream and Knockout stood back. After a about an hour, one of the drones had drilled into the ice and a larger chunk came falling down. Looking back to where it was, large metal claws shot out of the of the ice. Seeming to be frozen in mind air as it sat over them slightly. "What in Primus name is that?" Starscream frowned as he shined his light on the claws and leg that it was connected too.

The light soon moved to the large figure, everyone staring in shock as they saw what the creature was. "A predacon...but I thought these things died out before cybertron life began." Knockout said a bit speechless but the tracker quickly catch his attention as Starscream got closer. Starscream tapped his long fingers against the predacons claws and huffed as he turned back to the others. "Not that it's of use to us it's long gone."

Not even a few moments later, the predacons claws twitched as they shifted inwards slowly. But it easilywent unnoticed as all that were in the cave had their backs to the beast. Knockout's optics widened as he looked at the tracker, seeing that the life signal was coming from the predacon. "Uh actually Screamer its-" he went silent as they all felt a slight shift in the ice. "What was that?!" Starscream looked down confused as the ice cracked behind them. They all turned as the ice cracked around the predacons form. One of the cracks reached the beasts optic and seconds later it snaps open and slitted as it stared back at them.

The ice soon gave way as the beast broke free of its icy prison. The predacon shook off the ice and threw it all over and at the cons. The predacon stood tall as they growled lowly down at them. Soon letting out a ear piercing roar that made them all cover their ears. The predacon turned and moved quickly out the entrance through the ice and took to the air. Gone within moments.

Knockout and Starscream rushed out as they looked for the predacon. "Ya still think it's useless now Screamer?" Knockout commented as they looked to each other, Starscream growled before calling for a bridge.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please comment what you think.