Chapter 12

I simply laid in a large pile of snow as I had covered myself to stay cool, I missed the snow since the cons had kept it from me for so long. I was resting as the others were doing their own thing. Tho when they had free time they always came to greet me and keep me company. I did appreciate it, but I knew they couldn't handle the cold like me, and they would have to leave after a little while. I couldn't help but feel lonely as I was the only one like me. Even before I was frozen in that ice tomb there wasn't many ice predacons. There was only one pack in the artic and there was only a few dozen of us, and due to my states as an alpha an how paranoid leader of the pack was. I had been singled out since birth, only my carrier protecting me till I was old enough to survive on my own. I huffed softly as I was curled up, my head resting on my front legs as I just got down in spirits. 

My fins perked as I heard the door open and opened my optics as I heard familiar voice of one of her favorite beings in this place. "Hey Snow! We're back!" I recognized Raph's voice and lifted my head as the snow fell off me and chirped as they saw me. I watched him come over and lowered my snout to his level an gently nuzzled him. "I missed ya too SnowWhite." I crackled my jaw at his words as I have been slowly learning what their speech was. I was still unable to understand many things but it was a working progress. The little human having been a big help in teaching me along with his guardian, which wasn't far behind the young one as he came in. I lifted my head as Bumblebee knelt down and whizzed in greeting as he pet my head. I purred and leaned into his touch before I looked back to Raph as I noticed that he had a lot more covering his body. I sniffed at him curiously as I lifted a claw and gently pulled his cap off he was wearing. 

This made me tense as I thought I had pulled a limb off or armor and caused me to drop the cap an instantly stand up to back away. This quick movement caused the snow that covered my body to go flying an cover Bumblebee an Raph. Raph shook the snow off and looked up at my panicked expression "Hey its ok Snow, it's just a cap. It's to help keep my head warm" I tiled my head slightly at his words and lowered my head as he picked the cap back up an shook it off before showing me it. "See? You didn't hurt me. " he reassured me, and I huffed in slight relief as I laid myself back down and watched him put the cap back on to keep warm. I laid my head in the snow as he sat down with me, my head being just behind him as he pulled out what I know as a book. I then listen as he just started talking about his homework and how this 'school' was doing. 

I might not know much but it was intriguing to hear all these new things. He had also shown me pictures of the outside world, it was so big and full of color compared to the white an blues of the land I know. I wouldn't mind going an see these new things one day, especially the plants he had shown me. I think the word was 'Flowers' ya, that's the word! There were so many kinds, many were so tiny and some were large, so many colors as well. The one I liked was a tall one that had a big black middle an bright yellow around it. I was taken from my thoughts as I glanced to Bumblebee as he sat beside me and continued to pet my snout as he too listened to Raph. 

After a while Raph left to get warm outside the room, I was a little sad, but I knew he wasn't built for cold. I watched Bumblebee get up as well, I figured he was leaving as well but my fins perked as he clicked an chirped as he motioned for me to follow.  I chirped an clicked as I stood up and shook the snow off a bit as I followed him out to the main area. I looked around as I saw there wasn't many around but I saw Ratchet and crackled my jaws as I lowered my head to his spot at the computer. "Evening SnowWhite." He greeted with a slight pat to my snout, I huffed softly and turned back to Bumblebee as he spoke with Optimus. I tiled my head as I approached the bots and lowered my head a bit to the tall bots level. "Yes Bumblebee, I'm sure she would deeply appreciate it. SnowWhite has been trapped within the base and has not been able to scratch her wings." I instantly as I heard Optimus' words, I roared softly as I nuzzled the red an blue male in thanks.

I felt he stumble slightly but he caught himself easily an rubbed my head before pulling away. "Since its getting dark out, you can use the ground bride to take outside. She would be to big to us the elevator." Optimus added as he motioned to the controls. Bee beeped in reply to the large male before he started putting in something. I watched him closely as he did so before my head turned as the bridge opened. I paced in place as I got excited to be outside again and followed Bumblebee outside.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.