Chapter 4

The femme predacon groaned as she felt herself waking up. Tho her optics remained shut. 'What happened to me?' She took in her surroundings as she felt how warm it was. She was built for the cold not for warm weather. She needed to get back to the snow. The longer she laid there the more aware of everything around. Now hearing voices, she then heard steps then come towards her.

She snapped her optics open as she tried to lash out but was quickly held in place. Her optics widened as she pulled and thrashed head. She looked seeing something wrapped tight around her snout and head. Keeping her jaws locked shut and a long strand of metal holding her to the ground. She panicked as she realized her body was mostly held in place by the metal.

She tried desperately to pull and break the chains around her body. While the cons watched her failing attempts. She panted through her muzzle as she snapped head towards the ones standing in the room. She growled as she recognized the ones who had followed her to the nesting grounds. Tho there was a new one, much bigger than them. A mech, the alpha she growled down at him as he seem to smirk at her.

"A very impressive find indeed. I didn't realize any had survived." His voice sent chills down ones spin and not in a good way, she tried pulling away. She hissed as the chain connected to her muzzle was stepped on and made it where she couldn't move further. I growled at the large mech as he now stood only inches away. "Tho it would seem the beast doesn't remember it's place under my command." I glared as I stared into his optics and he did the same.

"The beast is a result of breeding over the years, my lord. The clones we sent here knew their orders but breeding the newer generations acted on their instincts." She glanced to the one who spoke, growling at the one opticed mech who had shot her. "And by how it and the other predacon fought. The beast is most likely an alpha as well. One who doesn't take orders." Shockwave watched the predacon as she looked between the cons.

"Seems it'll need to be train to know who's the true alpha~" Megatron smirked darkly as he stepped off the chain. She shook her head as she continued to pull at the chain and lash out at them. Megatron dragged a tight grip on the predacons horn as he threw a hard blow to the side of its head. The predacon yelped through the muzzle as she felt the blow.

The yelp was more of a surprised one as she didn't realize the strength the mech had. She shook her head after he let go as she was a little dazed. But was soon brought back as she felt a sharp jab to her neck and she felt the electricity run through her. A muffled roar of pain left her as Megatron held the rod against her tell she fell to the ground. He pulled the rod away as she laid limp on the ground.

She whined as she felt her neck on fire, it hurt and burnt. She wasn't used to these types of injuries, at most she got claws lashing at her. Since other ice predacons breath had no effect on her. She panted as she felt Megatron step on her head. She looked to him as he knelt down. "You'll do good to obey me beast. Your master!" She winced as he yelled a bit. She glared as she wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Maybe you'll be more obedient after you've had no energon." He smirked as he stood back up and walked off the flight deck. She lifted her head as they left her alone. She could feel the dent on the side of her head. It was a uncomfortable. She looked to the chains as she sat there. She gave a determined look as she looked down the flight deck and to the open sky.

'I will be free.'

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.