†LEGACIES AND COLLATERALS†

_________******_________    ★In Sky cross★__________*****__________

    ★In Sky cross★
__________*****__________

The two alight from the car. Nara stood next to her uncle waiting and watching, as he pulled out her luggage from the backseat.

“Alright, argh..”
Placing the luggage onto the ground, Hiro slams the door shut! Immediately, Nara proceeds to collect the luggage from him. With the intention of allowing him preserve energy. He'd done so much already, and she didn't want him to stress any further.

“Oh! you wanna carry it yourself?”

“Yep!”

“Are you sure? This is quite heavy!”

Nara playfully rolled her eyes.

“Yes, it's fine. I can carry it
myself.”

“Okay then. Let's go!” He says, gesturing for Nara to walk on ahead.

With each individual step she took, her breathing became heavier and heavier. Everything seemed aligned. She couldn't lie, something felt a bit...'odd', but, in a good way. The force of the winds suddenly elevate, swaying her back length chestnut brown hair. Like cherry blossom petals. Gliding and dancing on the breeze.

What was she feeling at the moment?...

..Dread?

or....

EXCITEMENT?

Either way, it was now. Or never!

The two arrive at the gate. Standing infront of it now, it seemed even more massive.
What was this? a secret detainment FACILITY?

-Yeah right. Anyway...

Upon reaching the gates, the two were welcomed by a very tall, slender, but bulky young man. Brimming with an overly enthusiastic smile.

-If you ask me, I'd say he wasn't to be trusted. But don't take my opinion for it. We can never tell what the author has in mind.

Slipping his hands into his trouser pockets, the man gingerly walked up to them.  Hiro used his middle finger to adjust his spectacles. They do that sometimes, perhaps it was the ones he got. Most times without warning they would lose the grip on his skin and fall. Resting on the bridge of his nose. Ultimately making him look like an overburdened, underpaid, fatigued office clerk. Desperately in need of a vacation.

-Hence the time off I suppose?

“Hi! Mr...L---B!?”
Said Hiro, outwardly reading the only two initials on the man's name tag.