🔷Semi Character Info🔷

★..Legacies and collaterals
X
Character info..★

Special announcement from your favorite narrator.

ASEOP: Hi there people. So, this is a semi character info chapter. The first of it's kind, cause the author didn't think she'd make this. It just so happened this was going to be the fourth part of CHAPTER ONE: Legacies and collaterals saga. When all of the sudden, the chapter was becoming longer than planned. Wanna know why? Well, it's because, the author begun adding more new notes to an already written chapter. Making it harder to determine where the chapter would end. Don't be alarmed however, cause it's all part of the plot arc. She's just confusing herself in my opinion. You Just have fun with it. Okay? Yeah great. So...shall we begin?

(★THE FRIENDS★)

★★★

The lot had gone on an excursion to an endangered animal reserve, where they got to discover new species of creatures they never knew existed. Everyone was bundled into groups. From the lower classes, to the upper classes. And their teacher's would act as their guide. Consequentially, in the heat of the experience, let's just say some people fell face first into a pit of dung.

Thumping her elbow on Chisa-kun's side, Ayame chuckled.

“Mizuki said she wanted to GO HOME IMMEDIATELY!!!!”

“Nah-h-h-h, she was more like;
'Ah-h-h-h get me out of this SHITHOLE!!!!'”
Chisa-kun taunted.

Mizuki let out a small laugh. She seemed unbothered by the whole thing at first. That was until...her smile turned upsidedown, and? she charged! Attempting to punish Chisa-kun by stuffing the dirty wipe she'd used on Nara into his mouth. Ayame threw her hands up in the air, rooting for Mizuki's success. “Lol don't encourage her.” Nara smiled, unable to restrain her giggles. In truth, the real reason Mizuki fell over?

Was....

because...

...of HER.

-Oh-h-h? Why am I not surprised?

Some senior girls escaped their group, and called for Nara to hang out with them when her teacher wasn't looking. Those girls were notorious, and well known for their nefarious misdeeds. This brought about a special kind of...popularity to them. But for a short while, Nara had been following them everywhere they went. Like an attention seeking pet, constantly converging the posse. She would tag along mindlessly, following behind them for...whatever reason.

-Why don't you ever know Author-sama? It's your book for Christ's sake!

In such a case, it was safe to assume she'd wanted to feel... among. You know?

-Join the 'Big kids'. Ah...the early, confusing stages of adolescence. 12year old Nara was just going through...'The Phase'

Even so, the foundation of trust she and Mizuki had built over the years through careful nurturing, begun to subtly withered away. Now, there was  undoubtedly a transparent Mile of distance, in-between them. Prominently evident for even an Ignoramus to see. It was like..their friendship was hanging on a weak tread.