†LEGACIES AND COLLATERALS†

____****[Part four] ****____

As soon as the address begun, almost all the students gasped in admiration.

OMG! it's Hasegawa Takemichi!

Huh? Really?
That's him?

Ah-h-h!!!! It is!, it is!
Gosh he's so-o-o-o cute!!!
I love you Senior Hasegawa!!!”

One of the girls jumped, and waved madly at the screen.

Er..you do know he can't hear you right?

Yeah but still...

Nara gave an open ear to the whist murmurs buzzing around. And they weren't wrong. That guy was gorgeous!

Hasegawa Takemichi. Student council speaker...”

A warm voice, gracefully toned with an almost immaculate symphony, spoke. It sounded

So,...Familiar,
So,...Calming,
So,...Close by!

Bedazzled by his divine tone, Nara looked to her side. Goodness gracious he...She was stunned to palsy upon seeing a beautiful pink haired angel, blessed with misty blue eyes. The boy stood few feet apart from her, they weren't in close enough range to talk to each other, but they were close enough to at least send waves. Except, he wasn't looking her way. His focus was tapped to the screen. Listening intently to the speech she was supposed to be paying attention to.

*Waving*...

...Hello??? Earth to Nara?

Whether she listened or not, the speech went on either way.

{SCREEN DISPLAY}

Welcoming speech: By the school's head of council.
Represented by Hasegawa Takemichi.
(Student council speaker)

Welcome, all of you, to this assembly. I know some of you are just starting a freshman year with us, others are old acquaintances and colleagues. However, whether or not you are 'new or old' all are welcomed into our prestiged school nation, 'SKY CROSS'!

Nara tried to stay focused, but the jitters in her belly just wouldn't go away.

What was this feeling?

Why did she want him to look back at her? Even if it was just for a brief moment. Just a simple glimpse, an accidental glance maybe? At this point, It felt like an intense need. Like Ariel's siren song wind prancing gracefully around him. "Good lord! what's with this school and pretty boys?" She wondered in despairity.

-How many pretty boys have you even seen?

"No Nara, focus!" She thought, smacked her cheeks, then shook her head sideways, trying to dart her sights away from him.