SKYCROSS

___________+++++____________
♦IN NARA'S ROOM♦
-------------+++++++++---------------

While gracefully smearing on some clear lip gloss on her very kissable lips. Nara notices something in her dresser mirror.

"Uh? Ew...gross." She laments, touching the tiny red lump on her forehead with the tip of her finger. Her bold black eyes shimmering in youthful hues were fixated on her mirror, as if trying not to loose sight of it. Rummaging through the contents in her dresser cabinet. Mostly clustered with make-up, accessories, and crayons for some reason. She picks out a sharp looking tool.

-Probably used for manicures...I suppose.

Carefully, she positions the tool on the red lump, childishly sticking out her tongue. Shrieking, she punctures the lump till...it deflates, oozing out a white-ish-yellow pus.

-It was basically invisible I donno why she was so worked up. Anyway...

Quickly, she picks up a cotton ball and dabs the spot. Then, applies some ointment. Ensuring her skin doesn't irritate. Satisfied with her accomplishment.

-If we can even call it that.

Nara once again admires her Pretty face. "There, my face is perfect again."

*Rolling eyes*...

....Yeah, the author wants you to know JUST how pretty she is. Ugh, narcissistic much?

Brushing her hair for the 'One Hundredth Time!' Nara hears her mum's amplified voice ringing an echo into her room. As if in harmony with the air.

"Nara! aren't you ready yet?"

"I'll be down in a sec mum!!!" She responds resonantly.
With a blend of cheer and excitement, Nara props her hair brush unto her dresser and strolls towards her bed. Picking up her pink checkered mini backpack. She straps it on. Admiring herself in the mirror once more. Twirling, and letting out soft 'giggle's' she says; "Damn I look so good!"

Smiling, like the adorable cutie pie she is. Nara walks towards her bedroom door, -pausing for a brief moment. She turns, surveying her bedroom one last time. Her extremely soft and comfy bed, tucked with floral print bedsheets..to her faint pink, closed closet.

-Probably harbouring a miniature fashion store in it.

Then finally, she looked to her Bubble gum-pink painted walls. Pinned with shiny butterfly stickers, posters of J.pop idols and Family photos. Evidence of her love for photography.

-Is it though? I'm pretty sure almost everyone puts up family photos.

Her heart soaked up the warm tingling feeling of happiness that seemed to be resonating and fluttering all around. Heaving a mild but confident sigh, she shrugs and presses down on the door knob, -walking out.

____________+++++____________
♠THE LIVING ROOM♠
-------------+++++++++---------------

"Nara! Na..."

"I'm here mum!"

"Goodness! what were you doing up there?" Her mum questioned. The woman had been standing at the end of the staircase. Waiting around for her daughter to finally grace them with her presence.

"I was just saying goodbye to my room." She says, struting down the stairs like a disney princess in training. Taken aback, her mum shakes her head. Suprised about the fact it wasn't the usual..."I needed to fix my makeup." Line.