🔷🔹 CHARACTER INFO 🔹🔷

_-++_THE FOUNDER_++-_

★The phantom master★

Ambition: an eager or inordinate desire for some object that confers distinction, as preferment, honor, superiority, political power, or fame; desire to distinguish one's self from other people.

★★★

*Tsuyoshi Kosuke* Founder of Skycross nation! A name which he'd bestowed unto the miniature country he ran as an entire school. A shadow figure on a meticulously coordinated experiment. One, involving his innate desire to be brought into the neon lights of reality.

++++

Haven been the sole survivor of the "Tsuyoshi Family" assassination. Mr Kosuke's detrimental past led him on an escapade.

Imagine a 22year old. Housed on the plages of wealth. Saddled with not a care in the world. And why would he care? The guy was born into one of the most influential family in all of Kyoto.

Yet, with just three shots of a firearm. Those silk veils came draping down.

First roll of the barrel.

...His father!

Second roll.

...His mother!

And third?

...His older brother!

The public deemed him lucky.
At the time, he'd just barged out of his father's study. His intention? To seek refuge from the blazing fire set ingnite by their heated argument.

Kouske!...KOUSKE!!!

-He stopped. Turning to face the hefty man who'd been drenched in his own musky sweat. Grunting and growling as he inhaled the fumes of his blistering rage. Whereas, a look of contempt plastered itself all over Kouske's face. His black eyes glistened in disregard towards the man infront of him. His Father. Mr Tsuyoshi himself.

Soshite, naze yamenakereba naranai nodeshou ka?
[And, why should I stop?]
(そして、なぜやめなければならないのでしょうか?)

Asked Kouske. His mind was dead set on leaving.

Okay yes! He was young, brimming with potential, life, energy. But he wasn't even the first heir to the family.

So then why?

Why should he take it easy?

All he wanted to do was to have fun! Indulge in as much youthful pleasures that his heart could take. Instead of waste his depleting time, rotting in a mental bared cage. Otherwise known as a school. When he could be out there! exploring the world! and dominating.

-I hear you brother.

YOU!” Mr Tsuyoshi growled,
Do you plan on wasting your life partying? Are you on a mission to tarnish the family NAME?!

What if I say I am?!

Kouske's response stunned Mr Tsuyoshi Into deepened silence. His son's expression read of nothing.